This boy..

&$#&???? POV:

Despite getting the short end of the stick, it wasn't all too bad since I'm a deity. The basement wasn't too cold and there was a mattress, small TV, and the fox kid gave me oats every once and a while. Sure, for a normal thing, this would be unbearable, but for a deity such as my self, this treatment is fine. Heck, we didn't even have TVs when I was a kid. But, that isn't the most interesting thing about... Whatever this planet is. It's that boy....

~flashback~
I woke up in a room with... these.. papers with some people on top of flat things with wheels, and most of the room was red. I looked to one side and I see a boy. He seems... Oddly familiar, like I know him, or like I need him? I get that thought out of my head when he looks over at me..             "Oh, you're awake! Are you feeling okay? Does anything hurt??!"                  I felt fine. I look at a nearby mirror to see myself..... I looked like him, but different. I knew he wasn't my brother as I was born an only child. I must've possessed his body..... but when??..... Why don't I remember...anything??  My "blue" fur was darker than his and my eyes were black with small, red pupils. His fur, on the other hand, was a bright, vibrating blue that shone in the sun's rays, his eyes were big and innocent and caring, with the color being the prettiest shade of green I've ever seen... It took me a while to get out of my thoughts before I noticed he was talking.

We talked like we both knew each other in a way.. but we didn't, I could sense it in him. That's when a bright yellow fox and red echidna came in.... Wait, why do I know what species they are?!

~End of Flashback~

That's how I ended up here. What made this boy, Sonic, I believe they called him, more interesting was that he was the only one who wasn't afraid of me or wanted to kill me. That was... Strange. Back when I was younger, me and my family went to visit other places. But I guess we match this description of "demons" they have. Anytime anything sees us.. even our eyes, they freak and either run, pray like a maniac, or throw water at us. Sonic was different, he treated me as a friend......... But he lost his memories as well. I bet 10 sol rings that if he had his memories, he would hate me like everyone else does.. plus he's wearing a skirt with a "girls month" shirt on. No male "normie" would dare do that.... Either way, he could get those memories soon.. I better make the most of this "temporary friendship"..

We talked some more, he shared some jokes, the majority I didn't understand but it seemed funny, I told him mine and he laughed at nearly all of them. He wasn't faking it either! He understood my jokes, I feel bad that I can't do the same. I heard the fox yell his name and Sonic said he had to leave.. "Sorry, Tails must be looking for me. But I'll talk to you later, K?" He rubbed his left hand on his neck and the right on his hip, Dear Hades, how can someone look so cute, hot, and innocent at the same time~?    "Alright, I'll be waiting." With that. He left. After some hours, I had to bang my skull on the wall because I caught myself thinking of how Sonic would look if his skirt was much shorter than it already was! Dangit, mom, why'd you have to give me your pervertness?!

(Sorry this is short! I don't know what to do for this part, that's why it took me so long to even publish this 😅. But I'll make the next part longer and give more traits to everyone, since I feel like I made everyone too boring. I'll write ya later! 💖)

~~~