Aftermath

Tails POV

This was it ... This was finally it!

After we somehow got Sonic and that d3mOn split, exe has lost a lot of power due to lack of a host and Sonic was about to finish him in his hyper form!

....

...

..

.

BOOM!

.

..

...

"T..ls... W..ke..... Did .... It!"

Someone.. is..... Talking? I woke up with a big gash on my arm, knuckles picked me up. "He did it. Sonic did it, Tails." He said, a tear falling from his eye. I finally realized what happened. "Where's Sonic? Did you guys find him?" I knew we had won but.. with the amount of Chaos Energy Sonic was gaining and losing at the same time...

I feared the worst.

"Yes, don't worry, Amy's got 'im," Knuckles and I looked over at Sonic in Amy's arms, sleeping peacefully. Knuckles looked back at me, "How about you? Is your arm broken?" "No, it's find, just a gash." I jumped out of Knuckles' arms, "woah! Hey, be careful, there's unstable ruble everywhere." Knuckles was always the one to worry to much about me and Sonic's well being, though his worry for Sonic never compares to Amy's.

I looked around at everyone who was involved in this battle... That's when I noticed Silver looking behind a rock, terrified and baffled.

"Silver? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I ran up to him only to hear him say, "no.. nonono.. tha-thats impossible..." Ever so quietly.. "What's impossible?" Amy asked, everyone started to walk up to see what Silver was looking at... We were all horrified... Knuckles had that look of fear and Anger, Amy was scared and confused, so was Rouge, Shadow, Cream was crying, and Eggman looked pale...

....

......

..

...

That d3mOn was still there, he was unconscious and it seemed like he had many broken bones.... But he was still breathing...

How... How is he-.. Why is that monster still ALIVE?! Sonic had faced many "Gods" and entities that could destroy the universe and Sonic and his hyper form was always the key to defeating them... Why is he any different?!

"We need to prepare for another battle.... This time Sonic and Shadow will fuse and use as much power as they can to kill exe.. "

Everyone looked nervous but they agreed... We left exe to a wishful rotting under that rock. We all went home to heal ourselves while I healed Sonic. After I checked to find out he was okay, everyone came over to my workshop to see him wake up... Even Shadow and Eggman came, wether it was to get the fight over with and use the power or not, I didn't care, I was glad they didn't leave us behind in the dirt. We all talked and waited for what felt like an eternity before we all heard groans come from the room I put Sonic in. We all clobbered to get in there, Shadow chaos controlled and was the first one in there. When we were all there, Sonic was fluttering his eyes open to reveal his bright emerald eyes instead of black eyes with white pupils. Exe no longer had control over him!

Amy didn't think twice before pouncing on him with her hugs and yelled his name. "Sonic! Thank chaos your awake!" Sonic groaned at Amy screaming in his ear. Rouge had to claw Any off and Sonic just stared at us.. blankly..

"What are you looking at faker?" Shadow growled in his usual cold tone, though I could swear I saw his have the slightest smile when Sonic fluttered his eyes.

Sonic kept staring before saying, "..faker?.. that isn't my name.. I don't think.." huh? What did that mean?

Everyone was confused, we all figured he would say something snarky back at Shadow. "Sonic, you okay, hun? You're looking quite pale." Rouge said, breaking the silence. ".. Sonic's not my name either... what kind of name is that anyway?" I froze.. don't tell me he had amnesia from the blow... He, also, usually said "ee-ther"... Not "ai-ther".... "..Sonic-" "My name's Maurice... Who are you guys? Where's my mom and siblings? What happened?"

We all stopped dead like statues and stared in terror... Sonic got amnesia... He doesn't remember any one of us.. I don't think he even remembers he's the hero of Mobius...

No. No. NononononononoNONONONO!!

He.. he forgot EVERYTHING!! Everything except his dead name and family.... He-... No... How will we defeat exe now...

"Is everything alright?" Sonic asked.... We all were crying... Even Eggman shed a tear before wiping it away...

We lost our hero... We lost our friend...

I lost my brother....

~~~