He called me?...

Well, I expected that...

Kira,

Here goes nothing...

"Good morning Light. It's been a while since we talked." She smiled at him, making him return the gesture.

Everything about him seemed more fake, as compared to when she first met the boy.

But, oh boy...

Did fate had this planned or there's something going on in that little head of his?

He tripped on his own foot, and accidentally fell on top of her. Her eyes widened, while he wasn't doing any better.

The proximity between them, was.... scandalous.

Her breath literally stopped for a while.

What the hell?! I didn't intend to be THIS close to kira himself!

His cologne-

Wait! Get your mind out of the gutter, Y/N!

His face seems more handsome up this close.

No wonder he has girls drooling over him.

But right now,

He's over me-

UGH!!

Light gulped feeling, probably nervous, that didn't go unnoticed by Y/n.

So our kira is nervous?

Hehe... this is fun

He quickly tried to stand back, but to his dismay, situation only got worse, as his face got buried on her neck.

Ofcourse, accidentally.

Ryuk snorted and chuckled seeing the drama infront of him.

"I see what you did there, Light!"

"You have your ways with girls, don't you?! "

Light suppressed the urge to snap at the laughing shinigami, behind him.
He stood up, and gave a hand for her to get up as well.

"Uh... I'm so sorry Y/n... i-"

She shook her hand infront of him, with an innocent smile, "I know you didn't do it intentionally..."

But.... she could feel a share glare from a afar, that made her spot Misa stomping towards them.

"Light! Were you flirting with her?!" She yelled at the brunette, who quickly shook his head.

Y/n held back a giggle.

Now, now. That second kira too?

"Misa, you're getting it all wrong. It was just an accident!" He defended.

"If you say!..." Misa scoffed, as she still wasn't convinced. Her insecurity was on the verge of bursting out. But her glare didn't leave Y/n's face.

Yes, look at her face, Misa.

"I think I should leave now... " Y/n turned around and left the place.

Light grabbed the blonde girl's shoulder, making her turn towards him.

"Misa! What did you see above her head?" He wasted no time in asking.

"Her name and life span?..." She muttered, totally confused by his words.

He sighed in relief.

That means, she's not K.

"Okay, now I want you to be cautious and immediately inform me, if you see someone without a lifespan." He explained.

Misa's eyes widened, "You mean there's someone out there with a death note?!".

He quickly covered her mouth with his hand, making her blush.
But, he felt annoyed by the silly girl's behavior.

"You don't need to shout." He grunted.

"Light and Misa Amane..."

They saw Hideki Ryuuga, coming towards them, with his usual unbothered attitude.

Light's smirked.

L

It's a good timing.

Now I'll make Misa see him, and get his name for me.

I'll get this over with.

Misa didn't get to know about Y/n having a death note? Even with the shinigami eyes?....