Episode Seventeen

Começar do início

"Say "Waste of police resources."" Harper says, taking a picture with Ana and a shop owner.

"Cheese!" Ana says, trying to stay positive as Harper takes the picture.

"Thank you, sir. Have a great day!" Ana says, softly, as they walk away. 

"Maybe some optimism could help" Ana suggests, softly.

"Drug deal." Harper spots, looking across the street.

"they'll see us walking over" Ana points out, softly.

"Wrong. Put your hand over your collar, like this." Harper demonstrates.

"Covering our badge is going to work?" Ana asks, unconvinced. 

"Yep. Watch. ..." Harper says.

The two girls walk over to the two people, Harper removes her hand from her collar when they're within speaking distance.

"Hi, there!" Harper exclaims.

"Cops!" The man says before running off.

However, Ana and Harper are able to get the woman he was speaking to.

"Bianca?" Ana asks, softly,

"Ana. I can explain." Bianca says, feeling guilty for the sweetest cop finding out that she lied to her.

"I thought you just got your thirty day chip" Ana frowns, softly.

"I know. I know. But I'm making minimum wage. My mom's sick, and the medication's expensive." Bianca explains.

"That's rough. You're under arrest." Harper says, having no sympathy for the girl.

"Please. I can help, like last time." Bianca pleads.

"You mean when you bailed out the window and then you OD'd? Yeah, that was such a help. Hook her up." Harper tells Ana.

"Turn around, please" Ana sighs, softly, disappointed and hurt as she handcuffs Bianca.

"It's different now, okay? I'm clean. I know about a huge score. A ton of fentanyl." Bianca says, desperately.

"Are you lying?" Ana asks, softly.

"I would never lie to you, Ana." Bianca promises.

"Who's selling the fentanyl?" Harper asks.

"Uh, Curtis." Bianca replies.

"His last name?" Ana questions, softly.

"I don't know it, but everyone calls him Ripper." Bianca answers.

Ana and Harper exchange a look, familiar with that name.

[Timeskip]

"So...been hanging with Bianca?" Harper asks as they walk into the station.

"I helped her get into a program, I left her alone after she got clean, didn't want to bother her or anything" Ana explains, softly.

"I don't think that worked. Girl just got arrested, but she seems more upset that she disappointed you." Harper shakes her head.

"Really? I didn't see that" Ana frowns.

"I did." Harper answers.

"I just-... maybe if I had stuck around, she wouldn't have gotten back into this business" Ana says, softly.

"Don't do that. This is on her, not you." Harper corrects.

[Timeskip]

"So, you sure this tip is solid? I know how badly you want to get Ripper." Grey asks, after they finished explaining it all to him.