Daivik: You know what surprises me, is that how could Dyuti's father could let you go?

Shubhi: What?

Daivik: Your eyes....they always captivated me....I still cant'

Shubhi: What?

Daivik: I mean if we had...not signed the annulment...so early...I would not have...let you go so easily....so I wonder how he did that?

Shubhi: (glaring at him, trying to restrain her temper) hmm

Daivik: How could he get bored of you so easily.....were you too much for him in bed?

Shubhi: None of your business!!

Shubhi smacks a punch right of his nose and while he screams 'arghhh' loudly she picks her purse from the bench and runs to her car which had just now appeared on the horizon.

When Daivik reached home late in the afternoon, Viren had already returned home and Veni was expected back from school in the next ten minutes.

Viren: What is this, your nose is red and looks damaged

Daivik: I apologized to Shubhi, your favorite person!

Viren: But why would she punch you, when you were apologizing?

Daivik: Lets say I asked her something about Dyuti's father

Viren: Ohh

Daivik: Whenever I ask her something about Dyuti's father she gets violent!

Veni: Ohh that is understandable.

Daivik and Viren both surprised by Veni's entry into the room and the discussion.

Veni: Her father went Missing In Action six years ago, he was in the Indian army, so she does not like talking about him

Viren: How do you know that?

Veni: Dyuti told me the secret sometime ago....whenever she would ask her mom she would say 'I am your father and I am your mother.'

Viren: Ohh then?

Veni: Her Tush--aar mamu told her this secret and she told me...now both of you need to keep this secret.

Daivik: Sure we will keep that a secret

Viren: Princess, lets get you changed and have some snacks. We will look at the homework after that!

Daivik talks to the deity once he walks into his room, cleans his face and his skin is sensitive from the punch.

So is this why she gets angry because the fellow...Dyuti's father.... has gone missing....and now that six years are complete she can marry again...

...why are you laughing?

....I apologized to her for my mom's behavior! And what does she do? punches me on the face

Viren settles Veni and calls Sampat bhaiya to talk about something else. After that conversation he decides to close the conversation on the fateful night that he had with him earlier.

Viren: Bhaiya is there anything else that I should know about that day?

Sampat: Well, this is what I was able to put together from others. They told me that her things had already been sent to her house, so she was in a way thrown out of the house. But what happened that day was bad. It still hurts how badly she was treated. If not for anything else, she carried the baby of this house, she deserved better!

Blessed: The Abandoned Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें