Chapter 8:Beach trip

Start from the beginning

Y/n fall in the water creating a huge wave that push everyone back on the beach. And now it was Y/n what was laughting.

Y/n:Aren't you guys coming?

Mineta:YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US WITH YOUR FAT A-

He was suddenly glared by Momo, Mina and Ochako who all have the large rears. Mineta then quickly shut up to save his life.

Later.

Everyone was having fun in the water and laughting and splashing each others. Meanwhile, Y/n was swimming like a dog. But he was a bit too far away from the beach as he continue swimming. Meanwhile, Toru was splashing Kyoka for the fun until she see Y/n.

Toru:Y/N WAIT COME BACK YOUR TOO FAR!!!!

Everyone look at Y/n and they see him. They try to get his attention but he was too far to ear them. As Y/n swim he was all innocent and happy...That was until a giant sea monster eat up up.

The creature that gobbled him swim down toward the abyss of the ocean as the class 1-a scream of fear and swim back to the beach

Yang:THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!

Weiss:IDK BUT IT WAS HUGE!!!!

Suddeny, everyone who were at the Jacuzzi run toward the group.

Denko:WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!?!

Shoto:A giant sea monster devoured Y/n!

Issei:Finaly.

Everyone glare at Issei.

Issei:Hum...I meant FINALY SOME ACTION!!! LET'S GET HIM BACK!!!

Momo:It's impossible. This creature is probably under a 100 if not more of the ocean. We will get crushed by the water pressure. Y/n will have to save himself.

Mina:Don't talk like he have no chance Momo. We are talking about Y/n.

Mina put a reassuring hand on Momo's shoulder.

Momo:Your right. But i jut hope he will be ok.

Meanwhile.

The sea monster swim in the abyss. It was dark and inside, Y/n was trying to make the creature explode but it was like he was immune to his powers.

(no one sing this it's just extra diegetic)

The monster swim deeper into the abyss where the sun dosen't shine. Y/n punch the stomach but it boumced back at him. Y/n then take a new form and try to slash him with his claws but nothing.