9 || Abhigyan wants her

Comenzar desde el principio

"Priya?".

She gave him a smile and muttered,

"She is in her room... She is.. not well."

Abhigyan was shocked. What would have happened?

"Um- fever, she has fever, she is sleeping."

Rajeev's voice came from the background,

"Bhavnaa, Priya ke kamre me le jaiye damad-ji ko, aaram karenge, thakk Gaye honge."

Bhavna nodded and made her way towards Priya's room, while Abhigyan followed her.

Entering inside the room, he saw her sleeping figure on the bed, a candle lightening at a distance, dimly-lit room.

Bhavna left.

He shut the door behind him and moved towards the bed.

Her eyes were closed.

Taking out his kurta and placing it aside,

He laid down on the bed and snaked her waist from behind.

As Priya felt his touch, she immediately opened her eyes and turned back to look at him.

Her eyes welled up.

She pushed him lightly and spoke out of mix feeling of anger and sadness,

"Why are you here? Why? I didn't call you here? You didn't wanted to visit here? Then why?".

Abhigyan's eyes immediately reached her wet eyes. He hovered over her body slightly and caressed her cheek.

"Itna gussa, babu?"

Tears rolled down her eyes. More and more.

He, without thinking twice, pulled her in his arms. Tightly.

"Shhh.. humara bachha, maaf kar dijiye na Hume. Aap janti hai na hum kitna chahte hai aapko, sirf aapke liye aaye hai yahan."

She shook her head, trying to push him away but he didn't budge, his grip was tight.

"Nahi chodenge aapko Aaj. Aise hi rahenge hum. Jab Tak aap maaf nahi kar deti Hume."

She sobbed, holding his biceps tightly, she sobbed badly.

"Aapko nahi pata humne kaise apni raatein kaati hai aapke Bina. Aapko ek baar humara khyal bhi nahi aaya na?".

Abhigyan shook his head, placing his lips on her hairs,

"Aise mat kahiye, babu. Hume maaf kar dijiye, dobara kabhi aisi bhool nahi hogi humse, kabhi aapko khud se door nahi jaane denge."

She encircled her hands around her body and hugged him tightly.

Tighter than ever.

Loosing herself within him.

She just kept on hugging him.