○ Ready ○

"Can we have sex?"

"Yeosang," He sighed, standing up from the floor, "I don't know."

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him with a confused expression.

"Don't get me wrong. I want to have sex with you very much, but I want us to be ready."

"Are you not ready?" I asked looking at him with a raised brow and he sighed, sitting down on his bed.

"Baby, I gotta be honest with you," He said looking at me and I nodded before sitting down beside him and he put his hand on my thigh, "I'm actually a virgin."

"Wait, seriously? So...Not even with girls?"

"Nope," He said as I looked at his hand on my thigh and I nodded a bit before smiling at him.

"Well, that's alright. Whenever you are ready."

"Really? You aren't mad or anything?"

"No, why would I be?"

"I don't know. People usually are when they find out that their partner is not only a virgin, but also wants to wait."

"Well those people obviously don't love or respect their partner. Yunho, I love you."

"Yeosang, I love you too," He said smiling at me and I smiled before kissing his cheek softly.

"We can wait until we are both ready," I said putting my hand on his.

"Thank you, baby," He said smiling more and I nodded before kissing him softly and hugged him, "Hey, you wanna know something?"

"Sure."

"It's my birthday, tomorrow," He said making my eyes widen and I smiled widely.

"Really?" I asked looking at him and he nodded, caressing my cheek softly, "Then, can I treat you to a meal?"

He nodded smiling as he leaned in slowly, making me smile before he kissed me softly.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me after we pulled away from the kiss and I sighed before laying back on his bed.

"I will be," I said looking at the ceiling as he laid down beside me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, making me look at him.

"What's there to talk about? I forced Yeseo to break up with Woo, and because of that, he outed me to half the school."

"I know, but Yeo, that's not good. It's supposed to be your thing to come out when you're ready, not anyone else's."

"Have you come out yet?"

"No."

"Are you ready to?" I asked looking at him and he looked at me for a moment before kissing me ever so softly and pulled away, putting his forehead on mine.

"I am now, because I want to really be with you," He whispered and I nodded.

"Me too," I whispered, and he looked into my eyes.

"Yeosang," He said putting his hand on the side of my face and I looked into his eyes.

"Yunho."

"Let's come out, together."

I nodded with a small smile and put my forehead on his shoulder and felt him kiss my head.

~

Yunho's POV.

I finished getting dressed for my birthday date with Yeosang and heard my mom yell up the stairs.

"Yunho! Your friend is here!"

"Coming!" I yelled before quickly running down the stairs and smiled widely when I saw Yeosang stood by the door and I immediately pulled him into a hug.

"Happy birthday," He whispered before we pulled away from the hug and I smiled caressing his cheek softly before hearing my mom's voice.

"What're you boy's going to do?"

"Oh, we're just going to get some food," I said smiling at her and she nodded.

"Okay, have fun. Happy birthday, sweetie. I'm sorry that your father and I have to work," She said putting her hand on my shoulder and I shook my head, before hugging her.

"It's alright, don't worry. We can just do something tomorrow."

"Absolutely," She said smiling and she kissed my cheek before we left.

I smiled looking at Yeosang as he drove, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel along the soft music playing on the radio. He looked so cute.

I put my hand on his thigh, making him look at me with a smile for a second before looking back at the road and I kissed his cheek softly.

"I really missed you," I said looking at him.

"I missed you, too. I have an exciting day planned for you. Where going to have dinner first, then we're going back to my place, don't worry. My family isn't home," He said looking at me for a moment, "I rented all the Spiderman movies and bought snacks and drinks."

"You really rented all the Spiderman movies?" I asked smiling at him and he nodded, looking at the road.

"I know that you wanted to watch them with Yeseo, when you were together, but she doesn't like superhero movies. So, I thought that we could watch them together. Is that okay?" He asked looking at me for a moment and I nodded smiling widely.

"Yeosang, it's perfect. Really, thank you so much," I said before kissing his cheek softly and he smiled widely at the road.

Yeosang's POV.

"Come on, everyone knows that the one's with Tobey Maguire are the best ones," Yunho said smiling at me on the couch after we finished watching all the movies.

"Yes, but Tom Holland is hot," I said before putting a chip in mouth.

"Tobey Maguire is hotter, sorry I don't make the rules," He said looking at me and I shook my head chuckling.

"He totally isn't. Tom Holland, is seriously way hotter than Tobey Maguire, will ever be. Tobey Maguire, looks like a bug," I said, making him laugh and I smiled widely at him.

"A sexy bug," He said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes playfully and threw a chip a him.

"You're a bug, and I'm getting more chips," I said standing up from the couch and heard him chuckle.

When I came back with more chips, I sat on his lap and he kissed my cheek softly making me smile.

"I love you, Yunho. Happy birthday."

"Thank you, baby. I love you, too."

(A/N HAPPY YUYU DAY!!!)