○ Take Care of Yourself ○

I groaned when I heard my phone ringing and picked it up off the bedside table and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie, I know that you are at Wooyoung's, but I need you to take your sister to her piano lesson. I totally forgot and picked up an extra shift."

"Alright, that's fine. I'll go get her."

"Thanks, I love you."

"Love you too."

When I hung up with my mom, I felt Yunho put his face in the crook of my neck, making me smile.

"Yunho?"

"Mm?"

"I gotta go. Can you give me a ride home?"

"Mm, for a kiss," He said making me chuckle and nod before he kissed me softly and I hummed against his lips, "I'll give you a ride home, because then I can see you longer."

"Thank you," I said before kissing his cheek softly making him smile widely.

When I got home I yelled her name as I walked through the door, but there was no answer, so I walked upstairs to her room and knocked on her door a couple times before I heard muffled talking.

What the hell?

I opened the door and my eyes widened in anger. Yeseo and Wooyoung were both in her bed in their undergarments.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Yeosang, I can explain-"

"I'm gonna kill you," I said glaring at Wooyoung as he was putting on his shorts quickly, "I told you not to touch my sister!" I yelled as I started walking towards him and Yeseo got between us.

"You're not going to do anything. I'm the one who told him to come over."

"Yeseo, move or I will move you."

"No, Yeosang, I like him-"

"Yeah, and two weeks ago, you liked Yunho, I'm sure you'll move on, besides, you have a girlfriend!" I said pointing at Wooyoung.

"No, we broke up. I told her that I was tired of the on and off thing. But listen dude, I really like Yeseo. Come on, you know me man, I'd never hurt your sister. I love your family."

I clenched my jaw before sighing.

"Take yourself to practice. I'm tired of taking care of you," I said looking at her before I walked out of her room and immediately called Yunho to come get me.

Yeseo's POV.

My eyes widened as he walked out of my room and I heard Wooyoung sigh before wrapping his arm around my waist and kissed my shoulder.

"I'll take you to practice," He whispered against my skin and I nodded slowly before looking at him, "it'll be okay, I promise. Just let him calm down. He didn't mean what he said, Yeosang, loves you," He said putting his hand on the side of my face and I nodded before kissing him softly.

I swear, Yeosang is always so dramatic about everything, and is always telling me what to do. For once I just want to do what I want and what I want is to be with with Wooyoung.

Last night he called me and told me that Yeosang was staying the night at Chaeryeong's place, so I asked him to come over for a bit. I always thought that he was cute, but I never thought that he saw me like that, then as we were talking, we started getting handsy with each other and one thing led to another and we ended up having sex, and my God, it was the best sex ever.

~

Yeosang's POV.

"Wow..she moves on quick," Yunho said looking at me as we sat together in a Café and I nodded before taking a drink of my coffee.