○ Perfect ○

(A/N trigger warning, homophobic slurs, skip until you see 🐶)

"Yeosang!" I heard Wooyoung yell as I stood at my locker, talking to Yunho, and turned my head to look at him.

He glared at me as he walked towards us. Others in the hall were watching. He lifted his hand, making a fist and I closed my eyes ready for the punch that never came. When I opened my eyes, I saw Yunho in front of me, holding his fist in his hand.

"Say what you want, but I'll be damned, if you even try to touch him," Yunho said glaring at him as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You're not going to do shit to me. That fag, told Yeseo to break up with me!" Wooyoung yelled pointing at me and everyone in the hall looked at me.

"Hey, don't call him that, he's not a fag!" Yunho yelled stepping closer to him.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you suck each other's dicks and eat ass, you're a faggot!" Wooyoung yelled stepping closer to him.

"We don't do that! We're just friends!" Yunho said looking at him like he was about to kill him.

"Oh? Is that what you're telling people?" Wooyoung asked looking at him, "Is that what you're telling Chaeryeong?" Wooyoung asked looking at me and I looked at the floor, feeling tears sting my eyes.

"Yeosang, is that true? You're gay?" Chaeryeong asked looking at me and I looked at her for a moment before feeling like I was going to throw up and ran to the bathroom.

Yunho's POV.

"You're seriously pathetic, Woo. I can't believe that you just did that to him."

"Did what? I just told the truth!"

"No, you probably just ruined his life. Seriously Wooyoung, fuck you," I said before running to the bathroom after Yeosang.

🐶

When I got to the bathroom and I saw Yeosang in front of the mirrors, rinsing his face with water.

"Baby-"

"Don't baby me, right now...please?" He said putting his hand out behind him as he looked at me through the mirror with tears falling from his eyes.

"Sangie," I said going to put my hand on his back.

"Don't touch me, either," He said turning around to look at me.

"Yeosang, please," I said stepping closer to him and he moved away from me.

"No, just stop already. This...This is it."

"What do you mean?"

"This is over. I knew that this was a mistake, I should've just ignored you!" He yelled looking at me, "Why?! Why'd you have to go after me?! Why couldn't have you just stayed with my sister?!" He yelled hitting my chest as he cried and I grabbed both his wrists, making him look at me.

"Yeosang, listen to me, alright. You can hit me and scream at me, I don't care. But this isn't over, we love each other, nothing is going to change that," I said putting my hands on the sides of his face before wiping his tears away with my thumbs and he sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I want to go home," He whispered.

"Okay, I'll take you home."

"No, I want to go home with you."

"Okay..I'll take you home," I whispered before he nodded slowly before putting his face in my chest.

"I'm sorry."