Chapter 16 - The End

War POV:

Yin was on top me. His naked body glued to mine. He was kissing my skin like it was clean. In fact, we were covered in nothing but sweat.

For days, we didn't step out of the bed. We still didn't go all the way but we got familiar with each other.

We downloaded plants vs. zombies on our phones. When we weren't eating each other out or eating our food, we were playing it side by side. Naked, of course.

Yin was so different from Sarawat. He was sweet and caring. He was asking me what I wanted to do and how I was all the time. I felt so peaceful when I was with him. He didn't leave any place for a doubt or a fear.

I wanted to continue enjoying this paradise as much as I could.

"What are you thinking my little hobbit?"

"Nothing."

He kissed the place on my neck that I really liked.

"You were thinking about something." He kissed my lips.

"Come on, tell me."

"Nothing important."

He kissed my cheek.

"Then tell me that unimportant thing."

"I was just thinking... how peaceful I am feeling when I am with you."

He backed off just a bit. Smiling a little. He got this few strings of facial hair on his chin and under his nose as we didn't do much shaving for a while.

"I am so peaceful too. When you are here. In my bed with me."

He kissed my forehead, and then my hair.

"God. I feel like I'm in a dream War. Seriously."

"You have been saying that for days. We had seen lots of dreams since then."

"Yeah. Well. Maybe I was in an accident and I am in a coma. I don't know."

"You are not in a coma."

"How can I be sure?"

"Mmmm. Let's see." I kissed his cheek and bit his earlobe.

"Did that hurt?"

"A little."

"See? You can feel pain. This is not a dream. If you are still unsure, you can try to get bored."

"Get bored?"

"Yeah. Doing something so boring like staring at the wall for an hour. If you are in a coma, you wouldn't be able to do that."

"Mmmm. But then I have to get rid of you. There is no way I can get bored when you are here."

I smiled so wide.

"See? For example, I see your dimples now and I cannot feel any bad emotions." He leaned in and kissed my dimples.

"You like them?"

"I love them. I love everything about you."

"Really? Like what?"

"A lot of things. Your lips, your hair, your skin, you scent... everything. "

"All physical then."

Yin got accustomed these kinda questions of mine. He didn't get tired of answering me though. Always with patience.

"Of course not silly." He bit my nose!!

"I also like that you are smart and kind. That you can quote from my favorite movies. That you are patient with me when I pause the movie to understand where I know the actor from. That you are kind enough to say you like all of the food I make for you, even though I burned the toast and couldn't cook the eggs right."