Meanwhile in kitchen:-

     " The day I met you, I always wished to see you like this here. All of us were happily waiting for the day when you will officially become part of this house as you always felt like you were meant to be here. But something else happened. We were very sad and I still can't believe that it actually happened. I wish, things can change somehow." The lady who was head cook told to other lady who was cooking at that moment.

   " So sweet of you Amma. Don't worry, our wishes will be granted soon. Be ready to welcome me officially here as mrs Sidharth Singh Rajawat." Samaira said to her happily with a wink and resumed her cooking.

    That lady became shocked and was about to ask her doubts but noticed someone standing at the door. She became extremely alarmed and took a step back. Samaira noticed her and looked where she was looking. She found Aranya standing at the kitchen's door while clutching a water bottle with both her hands.

   " Aranya, thank god you came on your own. I was about to tell the staff to call you down for the dinner. See, today's dinner is made by me. I am sorry as I made everything according to Sidharth's
choice and I am sure you didn't even heard of most of the things. Please tell me 1-2 your favourite dishes which I can make quickly. I don't want you to feel odd and eat something which you don't like. Please tell me." Samaira asked Aranya while still stirring the gravy which she was making.

   " I am sorry but I am not hungry. I had eaten snacks in evening and still feeling my stomach is full. So, you guys enjoy your dinner. Good night." She said and turned around to go.

   The moment, Aranya turned to go, Sidharth came there. Aranya just kept looking at him. Sidharth felt little uncomfortable by her gaze so to avoid that, he went into kitchen to enquire what was cooking.

   " Sidharth, be ready to run extra 10 km today as you always complaints after eating food made by me. I am making all your favourite dishes and I have added add extra ghee and sweet as I am making it after so long. I really missed it in London. You know what, I didn't even try to make these things there and survived only on those tasteless and boiled foods."
Samaira complained to him.

    " Samaira, you really didn't need to do all of this but it's so sweet of you to make such effort. Honestly speaking, last time I ate all of these and enjoyed my dinner wholeheartedly was when you made it before you left. After that it was just about somehow filling stomach.Anyways,
I can't wait to eat and will gladly run 15 kms today without any guilt." Sidharth said to her with excited voice.

   " Just give me 15-20 minutes then you can eat. You can go and freshen up and when you will come, dinner will be ready." Samaira said to him with smile.
He nodded at her and left the place again avoiding Aranya who was still standing there listening to their conversation.

     Aranya kept looking at Sidharth till he didn't disappear from her view. With every passing second, her heart was feeling more heavier but her mind was determined to become a rebel. She turned around and went to kitchen again

   " I changed my mind. You are making all these with so much of love so it will be rude of me if I don't eat dinner. So, I will eat everything whatever you had made." Aranya told Samaira with extra sweetness.

  " Oh, that's so sweet of you. I hope you will like it as much as Sidharth. Will you help me with the platings?" Samaira asked her.

   Aranya nodded her head.

   After few minutes:-

       Sidharth came down to have dinner. The scene in front of him made him feel little awkward and weird. Samaira and Aranya were setting the dining table together. There were two women, one of those love him since forever irrespective of whatever happened and other one he..., he didn't complete his thought and just closed his eyes. He felt like fate was mocking him only and was having its own fun on his expense as always.He shook his head,  took deep breaths and headed towards the dining table.