9

The next day, Y/N was shaken awake by Leonard and she groaned, "Ugh... What is it now?"

Leonard smiles brightly at Y/N, "Aunt Y/N! Good morning! I didn't know you were planning to sleep in my room!"

Y/N bolt up, "Wait what-"

She finally remember that she passed out last night while reading Leonard a bunch of bedtime stories, "I must've fell asleep reading to you."

She remove the blanket from her body and got up and stretch her arms out, "Alright! Let's go dressed and we'll go have breakfast."

Taking Leonard's hand she lift him off of bed, "I'll go find some clothes in your closet."

Opening the closet, she dig around and pulled out a blouse and shorts, "Would you like to wear this? It's sunny out today."

"Ok!"

She dressed him up and she turn him towards the mirror, "What do you think Leonard? Does it look nice?"

Leonard turns towards the mirror and he looks back at Y/N, "I don't know Aunt Y/N. Ms. Adelinde dresses me better."

'Ouch...'

"Well what do you think is missing?"

Leonard points to a box in the closet, "She usually makes me wear a tie from that box."

Y/N opens the small box and took out a bolo tie with a ruby gem and she raise an eyebrow at him, "Is this it?"

Leonard nod his head, "Yep!"

'This thing looks too expensive..." Y/N thought to herself as she puts it on Leonard, 'I feel like I shouldn't even be touching it."

"Alright I think you're all good now..." She said as she now sits him down in front of the vanity, "Now I'll brush your hair ok?"

"Ok!" Leonard then turns around, "Can I have my hair down please?"

"Oh ok then..." She begins brushing his hair, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Why does your dad keep your hair so long?"

"Hmmm I don't know. I think I asked papa before and he said it's normal for our family to have long hair even for boys! He said my grandpa and my great-grandpa all have long hair like us. But I kinda like my hair because people say I look a lot like my papa."

"Well I personally think you'll look better with shorter hair..." She muttered. "And you look too much like your father..."

"Did you say something Aunt Y/N? You were so quiet I didn't hear you."

"N-Nothing..."

Just then a maid entered the room and she bow her head at Y/N and Leonard, "Good morning Ms. Y/N and Leonard. I see that you're helping Leonard get ready."

She walks over and holds her hand out, "Please allow me to take it from here. You may go and get ready yourself. The head maid Adelinde is preparing breakfast for everyone."

"Ah, thanks you." She gives the hair brush to Adelinde and head out of the room.

"Ok Leonard! Ms. Emma will help you with your hair now."

"Awww Ms. Emma! Why do you have to tie my hair up?"

"You're going out to the city with your father today so we need to make you look extra nice. Come on! Be a good boy and let me do your hair."

_______________________________

"There's nothing here I would like to wear...." Y/N mumbled to herself as she look into her closet to go through the many Mondstadt clothes.