5

"Hey Y/N. Get up now. I'm closing up the tavern."

She groaned and it seems like she's still a little knocked out. He continues to shake her to get her up, "Come on now. I don't have all day. I got things to finish at home."

"Ngh.... Just... Gimme a sec.." And she pass out again.

"I should've just refuse to serve her anything..." Diluc muttered to himself as he cleans up the tavern. After he wipes down the last table, he picks up Y/N. Since she isn't responsive, it seems like he'll have to bring her back to his place until she sobers up. He lifts her up and brings her onto his back as he close up the tavern and begin his journey back to the manor.

The trip back home with Y/N goes smoothly and he place Y/N down as he hold his hand over her waist to keep her standing upright. He knocked on the door and Elzer, his butler, opens it for him. He gave him a surprised look when he sees Y/N, who he remember seeing before 5 years ago, "Is that Leonard's mother?"

"Yeah uhm... Could you move aside and help me walk her up to one of the guest room?"

Elzer quickly place Y/N arms over his shoulder and help Diluc guide her upstairs. Leonard poke his head through his bedroom door and he see Y/N and Diluc, "Papa welcome back home! Who is that lady?"

Diluc looks over at Elzer, "Did you not put him to sleep?"

"Why I did young master! The boy must've woken up."

Diluc sighs and hand Y/N over to Elzer, "Bring her to the room over there. I'll have a word with Leonard."

Leonard looks up at Diluc, "Who's the lady Papa?"

Diluc kneel down, "Just a friend of mine Leonard. Why did you not listen to Mr. Elzer? I told you to go to sleep early instead of waiting for me."

"I did but I can't fall asleep without you putting me to bed. Mr. Elzer is a terrible bedtime reader. Is your friend ok? She doesn't look like she can walk."

"She's fine. She's just uhm... sleepy that's all. How about I read you a bedtime story and you'll go sleep, ok?"

"Ok!"

__________________________________________

After tucking Leonard into the bed and organizing his room, he walks down the hallway and went into the room Y/N is in.

There she was. Fast asleep on the bed. He took a chair nearby and sat down to watch her turn to her side and bury her face deeper into the pillow. He shook his head at the woman in front of him, her physical appearance changed but her personality definitely has not. He took full notice of her cryo vision and wondered what she's gone through to receive one from Celestia.

'Probably something to do with her drinking and getting wasted in Sumeru.' He thought to himself.

Feeling tired, Diluc gets up and pulls the blanket over Y/N before closing the door to head to his bedroom.

__________________________________________

The next morning, Y/N groan and lift herself out of bed.

"Ugh... My head.." Y/N held her head in her hand as she tries to wait out the pain.

"You're finally awake."

The sound of Diluc's voice was enough to sober her up. She gasp in surprise when she sees him sitting cross legged on a chair sipping a cup of grape juice while reading through some of his paperwork.

"What— Why am I here??"

She looked at him in horror and he rolled his eyes, "You passed out last night from too much grape juice. But it is my fault since I didn't know there was any alcohol in it. You didn't tell me where you were staying either so I had no choice but to drag you to my place for the night."