6

The next evening, Y/N hug Tighnari goodbye at the port.

"You got the report and the samples Tighnari?"

He smiles and waves the bag containing their research samples and report, "Got them right here. Can't forget the most important thing for our research. But Y/N..."

Tighnari face grew serious with concern, "Are you staying here because of that bartender? If so, I'll help you-"

"No no no, It's ok. I have some unfinished business with him and I'll come back after a week."

"Well if you say so. But if something is happening don't be scared to write to me. I'll get Cyno to come help you if that bartender is holding you here against your will."

Y/N laughs nervously, "You don't have to do that. Please spare yourself and Cyno the trouble. I can protect myself well."

"Ah! I almost forgot that you have a vision on you. But you should still inform me or any of our friends if you are in serious trouble. We'll come back to Mondstadt to save you."

"You're too sweet Tighnari."

"It's nothing, really. I just hope you make it back safely in time for our night out with the others. Kaveh will not be pleased if you didn't show up for our usual drinks and card games."

"I'll try my best. Now off you go. That report can't wait."

Tighnari laughs, "Of course Y/N! I'll see you when you're back!"

____________________________________

After seeing Tighnari off, Y/N made it back to the Dawn Winery and knocks on the door. She waited for a few seconds and Elzer opens the door for her with a smile, "Ms. Y/N! Please come in. The young master told me that you'll be staying with us for a while. He's currently out right now but he'll be back soon."

He led her to the living room, "May I get the maid to get you something to drink perhaps? Or something to eat?"

"Oh, a glass of water would be fine."

"Alright then. Feel free to make yourself at home. You'll be treated with just as much respect as the young master."

"Do you know where Leonard is right now?"

"Oh, he's upstairs taking a nap. Do you want me to bring him to you once he's awake?"

"No... It's fine."

Elzer bow before leaving and Y/N sat for a few seconds before getting up to wander around the room to look at the decor.

Everything in the manor looks extravagant. There were small statues of animals and expensive vases in every corner of the living room. Portraits and photos of what seems like Diluc's ancestors are hung on the wall along with photos of him since he was a baby. Y/N almost mistaken Diluc for Leonard at first until she notice the date written on the photo that it was taken and the blue haired boy hugging onto him. As she continues to look at the photo frames on the wall, she notice that most of the pictures that were hung were photos of Leonard. Among the endless amount of pictures, the one that stood out to her was the one when he was a baby sleeping in a crib and another one was him playing near the lake with a girl with blonde pigtails and wearing a red dress . There was also another pictures showing Leonard playing with his toys with Diluc....

"What do you think of that picture of Leonard taking his first step?"

Y/N flinched and turns around to see Diluc leaning against the doorway watching her. She turns back and looks at the picture where Diluc was seen holding up baby Leonard upper body as he look like he's taking a step forward.