His eye brows are raised again " you? Wanna help me?" His voice is filled with scepticism "look, I understand this is an important game, you're down by 5 goals and you have about 45 minutes to make those points up. If y'all don't win then Noah would actually kill me. Tell me what I have to do to make you play better"

"I would never let that happen" he mutter under his breath.

"What was that?" I ask not sure I quite understand it "nothing" he says "give me a kiss on the cheek, and write my number on your own" 'what the' he's not looking at me while I hesitate to answer his request.

"And that's all? That's what will make you play?" I'm sceptical because that's not at all what I expected.

"Yes, and I want you to come to my next game wearing my jersey" he quickly adds.

"I can do that I guess, but don't get any ideas, I'm doing this so Noah doesn't kill me, not because I want to" his smile is so unbelievably wide, and I can see just how much this means to him. It's like he had this all planned out because like clockwork William comes and hands Mateo the face paint and he writes #29 on my face in green and white.

I'm about to leave hoping he has forgotten about the kiss, but as always I'm not in luck because he clears his throat and says "so, where's my kiss princess" I hate him for keep using that nickname and he's gonna pay for it right after the game.

"You're gonna pay for using that nickname Lee, but right now you need to go play" I kiss him on the cheek hoping my lipgloss isn't smearing onto his cheek and then I walk away, on my way back I hear Mateo and I turn my head to look at him "thanks Katrine, see you after the game" and with a wink he's on the field.

We ended up winning the game, Mateo scored 2 goals and helped score the remaining 4 goals to win.

I haven't left yet as my promise to make Mateo pay for the nickname hasn't been for filled, I'm in the parking lot and to my surprise I don't see him.

Noah and William are going towards me, and I consider why they would come up to me, I helped them so it's unlikely that they want to kill me.

"Katrine!" They yell in unison, they laugh and William says "jinx" and then he laughs even more when Noah gives him a look that says "really?"

"I'm off the hook, right?" I only look at Noah saying this.

William gives him a look and then says "off the hook from what Noah?" Noah doesn't bother responding and just rolls his eyes. "Noah what did you say to her" and then in a hushed tone says something I don't catch.

"Katrine, what you did was questionable, but you did make him play better. Good job" I'm sure the confusion is written all over my face as I say "questionable? That was all you and Valerie. You forced me to go and she told me to do whatever it took to make him play. If you think what I did was questionable then you should question why you made me do it" he just stands there and takes it.

"Hey Katrine, think you could help me play better too?" William laughs at his own reference like it's the funniest thing in the world.

"We all know I was forced" I say "whoa someone has got an attitude" Mateo says on his way to where we're standing.

"Hey princess" Mateo says when he reaches us and throws an arm over my shoulders with a smile so wide that I question if he truly believes I did it for him.

"I told you not to call me that" I get angry and do something I shouldn't with an audience as it can get me kicked out of the club.

"Owww" Mateo is on the ground curling up in a ball while his hand connects with his rib cage.