4

The shadows of the dark crept closer to me. When I woke up I saw the whole forest had turned dark almost gray like.

Had been a horror movie come true. I was laying on the ground. My hand went to the grass. It felt the same but it was gray.

Once I looked around I saw an army of soldiers running after me. I quickly got to my feet and started running away into the forest.

It felt like I had been running for miles until I hit a dead end. There was a cliff and my feet planted into the ground.

Once I looked up the soldiers were right in front of me. Guns in there hands ready to shoot.

The noice from the bottom of the cliff sounded so familiar. Like I had known the people on the bottom.

All of a sudden I could hear the yelling start. "Come on dear join us" Was that my mother's voice?

"Join us," The screaming started to get louder. A branch snapped, my head turning to see a soldier talking.

"You Jew your dead" Blood was dripping down from the trees. When I looked up the sky was red.

"You'll be next Jew," the soldier yelled. When I put my hands up to close my eyes I saw blood.

Blood was on my hands, blood was everywhere on me. Panic started to kick in.

The soldiers started to get closer and closer. "We're on you" my feet slipping back and back into the cliff.

My foot slipped and I went farther back. Falling down into the dark.

My body shot up and I was sweating. Body going cold in the morning sunrise.

I got up and walked into the woods to fetch wood. My head was still spinning from what just happened. My eyes were on the floor waiting to find a few pieces of big logs.

By the time I noticed the sun was up my finger tips were frozen. My brain said go back so that's what I did. My feet finally made a bee line to the camp sight.

"Where have you been," Bucky asked. "Ah getting wood" Bucky nodded his head and kinda looked at me like he knew something was wrong.

"You can talk to me Margaret" I made my way over to him. "Thank you" He shook his head and smiled back at me.

When he turned away and started walking I said something. "Can I come with you?" Bucky turned around. "Yeah"

Bucky grabbed his gun and we walked through the woods for a while. "Hey I know you got up early" "Yeah I just didn't fee like sleeping" He grabbed my hand. "Doll I'm not going to get made at you, it's just me and you"

"I had a bad dream that's all" I wiped my hand away from him. "I get them too you know" I stopped walking in my tracks.

The water coming from my eyes dripped down. I was finally feeling the death from my parents. I could hear the footsteps behind me.

Bucky put his hand on my cheek. "It get's better I promise" He put his arms around me. It felt better the hug anyway. His arms went to my hair and he was rubbing my head.

~ A few hours later ~

The birds were chirping so loud, I was sitting in a big tree waiting for the sun to go down. There was this pretty bird that looked so pretty.

This bird was blue on his head and yellow on his belly. He seemed like he was far away from home. I reached my hand out into the air.

The bird was so close to my fingers that I could almost touch him. For a couple of seconds he was so close then Bucky yelled my name and he was gone.

"What are you doing up there" "I'm sitting in this tree" He was under the tree looking up at me. "Well I'm coming up" Bucky started to climb up. There was enough room on the branch to fit both of us.

He slid over and looked over the river and beyond the wind grass. "Well when we live this place I'm going to get into a pub and drink all the beer I can," he said out of nowhere.

"I hope before I die that at least once in my life I get kissed" Bucky turned his head at me. "Why" "Well none of the boys at my old school were interested in me and I've never been kissed so I figured I would want to at least experience it once"

Bucky looked back up at the tree then at me "Well I promise you before you die which is a big if I will kiss you" "Bucky you don't have to do that" " Margaret I promise" My eyes looked right at him "Thank you"

Then I did something I didn't expected I could do, I kissed his cheek.