Day 1 - Shippy time: 9/9

Start from the beginning

"The pad that 65536 gave me when it came over last freezy time for a visit is nearly full, and my scribbler is almost gone too. Now I'll be able to draw so many more moving pictures!"

The head chef reaches across the table to a mug containing assorted pencils, pulls one out, and offers it to 20100 whose jaw drops.

"Can't just give a pad without a pencil," he smiles.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE!" 20100, tears streaming from its eyes, jumps at him with the biggest smile and latches onto his chest, wiping tears and snot on his apron.

36658 giggles.

"I guess 20100 will be able to draw a lot more now. I mean, if you ever need help again, you know what to offer."

"Heh," the head chef looks over at the staff still present, "Guys, if you need a shift off, just tell me and have an empty notepad ready."

"Did he mean what I think he meant? Do I get a full scribbler and a whole bunch of papers just for carrying stuff for four to five hours?" 20100 asks mentally for confirmation.

"Sure sounded like it to me," replies 36658.

"Me leggos are shaking out of raw happy!"

"Enjoy the next breaky time!"

"I SO WILL!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" 20100 just sits there, buzzing its wings while hugging the pad and a pencil.

With a round of chuckling all over the kitchen, 36658 and 20100's worky time of shippy time ends for today.

***

99111 wakes up in the drone cabin as the door clicks open and the stomping of many tiny hooves follows. Unlike the sleepy time before, now it's lying properly on the hammock instead of having its legs hang through.

"Huh?" it raises its head, "Hi, guys. How did I get here?"

10013, flying to its previous sleeping spot and dropping through the hammock holes, shrugs. The other drones take their previous places as well, and a moment later they're hanging from the hammocks like before, all but 99111.

"No idea. We have been on the top deck watching shinies above since 36658 and 20100 finished their thing. 99380 was able to sense you and said you were asleep so we didn't bother you."

"It was kinda weird," 99380 scratches its head, "You were sleeping and moving."

"Maybe you were sleepwalking!" 99526 gasps, "I heard stories about drones sleepdigging back home. Just gotta be careful here or 387 will get super angry."

"Maybe it was a blessing from High Score!" 36658 clops its hooves together.

"No, it wasn't!" 99111 bolts up in a sudden fit of fury which gets seriously undercut by its legs now dropping through the holes again.

All the others turn their heads towards it in shock. Genuine anger isn't something often seen in the non-violent drones. Almost always, they just accept things as they come and those things either make them happy or sad.

"How do you know, you were sleep-?" 36658 continues.

"Because all that is goop! All those stories are one big pile of goop!" 99111 snarls its way, "I tried swimming like you Potatoes always keep saying to explore and figure out new things and it didn't work and I was drowning and I called and called for High Score to help and then everything started going dark and... and..." 99111's mouth wibbles as its voice fades for a moment before returning with force, "Your stupid High Score was just a drone that lived long time ago, not some super powerful high rank! Or maybe it didn't even exist at all and you've been lying to everyone the whole time!" it glares at 36658.