𝟛𝟙 - ( 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 )

Zacznij od początku

"you good?" matt asks as they walk out the hospital. "never better." leilani speaks.

"that was really scary." matt says out of nowhere, getting in the driver seat. "what?" leilani asks.

"seeing you just... hang there." matt says and leilani sighs. "matt—" leilani gets cut off by matt. "I know." matt mumbles, knowing what she meant by that one word.

(bitch if you didn't the dramatic ass 'matt—' was her saying she don't wanna talk bout it)

matt starts driving down the street and to his house.

"nick and chris are coming home in 2 hours or something but we're gonna watch a movie in my room in case you fall asleep again." matt pulls up in the driveway.

matt gets out of the car and so does leilani. matt walks to the front door and leilani just hugs him. just like that.

"I'm sorry I terrified you." leilani mumbles. matt holds onto her waist tighter as he snuggles his face in her neck.

"it's okay leila. I'm happy you kept strong." matt speaks. after a while they pull away and just stare in each others eyes.

"me too." leilani smiles softly, before letting go of matt and walking inside, leaving matt outside blushing.

he'll definitely be giggling and kicking his feet thinking about this later.

"we're watching fight club." matt smiles and leilani shrugs. "there. we finally found what we're gonna watch. it has only been an hour." leilani mumbles with a soft giggle.

"fight club." matt mumbles, putting it on. it starts playing and leilani pays attention as she keeps moving in matt's bed.

"what's wrong?" matt asks, noticing leilani isn't laying still. "I can't get comfy." she mumbles.

to this, matt doesn't think and just grabs her waist and pulls her closer to him. her back was facing him and their faces were facing the tv.

matt wraps his arms around her waist and rests his head on top of leilani's. "better?" matt asks as nonchalant as possible, as if he's not cuddling with his crush right now.

"yeah." leilani sighs relieved, relaxing.

"that was actually pretty good." leilani mumbles, turning around to face matt. "right? do you now know what rule number one of fight club is?" matt asks.

"never talk about fight club." leilani speaks and matt nods with a smile. "I'm confused why nick or chris hasn't barged into my room yet. they've been home for two hours." matt mumbles.

"maybe they don't know we're home." leilani says in a questioning tone. "maybe." matt shrugs. "let's scare them." matt says and leilani nods with a smile.

they get up from the bed and quietly open matt's door to see they were both sitting on the couch talking, with their backs facing leilani and matt.

matt puts his thumbs up and tilts his head, showing they're good to go. they silently walk behind them and matt does something with his hands, showing he's gonna scare nick and leilani can scare chris.

matt puts up three fingers and counts down. when matt comes to one finger, they both grab either one of the victims' shoulders and scream, "boo!" startling the shit out of both of them.

"what the fuck matt!" nick shouts but matt was just laughing. "lani?" chris didn't even give a fuck that he just got the jumpscare of a lifetime.

he just simply rolled off of the couch with a backroll and was left on his feet, in front of leilani.

without exchanging words, chris pulls leilani in to a deep hug. leilani hugs chris back and immediately feels comfort in her best friends' arms.

this is what you don't get: leilani has a complete different relationship with all of the triplets. with nick, it's more sarcastic and laughing things, with matt, it's more deep and serious things. but with chris, it depends.

chris'll always be the one to lighten up leilani's mood, mostly after matt already did but he tries his best. chris will always be there for leilani, and she knows that. chris worries about leilani as much as matt does, but in a different way.

chris will ALWAYS make sure if leilani's okay, that's why matt already warned her he would most likely ask questions. chris will always make leilani laugh, even in darkest of times.

(AHHHH CHRIS AND LEILANI>>>)

(NO CUZ THEYRE SUCH AN UNDERRATED DUO LIKE HELLOOOOOO)

"are you okay?" chris asks, words muffled in leilani's neck. "I could've been better." leilani shrugs, tearing up again.

"I'm here to talk, okay. I know I'm just the 'goofy friend' but I can be serious too." chris speaks and leilani pulls back from the hug. "I know, chris." she smiles softly.

out of nowhere, chris' body gets pulled off of leilani's and another pair of arms wrap around leilani's neck, hugging her tightly.

"ow." leilani winches, making nick pull away and look at her confused. his eyes travel from her eyes to her neck before he gasps — kinda dramatically might I add — stepping away.

"who- why- what?" he asks, not sure what happened yet. with a sigh, leilani flops onto the couch, "I'll explain." she speaks.

"leila you don't have to-" matt says but gets cut off by leilani, "they deserve an explanation at least." she mumbles and matt nods.

matt sits on the couch next to her and chris and nick both go sit on the opposite side of them as leilani starts to explain.

"you attempted?" nick asks, crying. leilani looks down, tears rolling down her face, and nods softly.

"you saw the?" nick turns to matt — who was also sobbing by the way — and asks. since they have some sibling code or something, matt understood what he meant and he nodded.

(hey bitches so basically with attempted nick meant she tried to kill herself and with 'you saw the' he meant 'you saw her hanging/ it happening' and since matt did he nodded)

"are you okay now?" chris sobs, which is crazy, because not even nick and matt have ever seen him sob this much.

"not really. but I'm gonna do my best to get better." leilani shrugs. "can we not make that big of a deal of it tho? I'm not really in the right place to talk about it yet." leilani speaks, wiping her tears away with the sleeve of matt's sweater.

"yes." nick nods. "I'm just trying to get some distraction from it and you guys are kinda the only way that's gonna work." leilani mumbles.

"of course." chris nods, extremely understanding which was kinda new to nick and matt but not to leilani. in leilani's eyes, chris has always been like this.

"you wanna go to bed?" matt asks leilani and she looks down on her phone before looking back at matt and nodding.

"c'mon." matt stands up with leilani. "thanks guys. good night." leilani speaks. "good night." chris sniffles.

leilani and matt head to matt's room and change into pyjamas. they get in bed and chat for a little while before eventually falling asleep.
_________________________________
CHRIS & LEILANI>>>>>>

AHHHHH I LOVE THEMMM