"Are we cool? 😢"
     ~Rashell.

He smiles at the note and turns to her direction with a stern look . They make eye contact and he gives her a killing facial expression and that alone shivers her.

She hopes Tyron forgives her. She is trying to make amends.

Rashell distancing herself from Xavier affects him but he says nothing. Beverley still walks with Tyron and his bestfriends. Well surprisingly, Beverlyn and Bryce have been texting since they met but the guys have no idea.

Two weeks later

It is  announced there will be  Mood of Love. Which is a tradition in the school. It's a tradition that takes place either in the school or a hotel where students get to connect with their friends, create memories and make peace with eachother before walking out of highschool.

And the Mood of Love will be taking place in a  hotel. Everyone is happy about it.

At the cafeteria, the girls talk about the items they'll take along and discuss when they will go shopping.

Immediately after school, they head to the mall. Since the tradition will be taking place on Friday to Sunday. It's a Wednesday so they can't waste time but get everything ready.

Mall

Sun is on a phone call with Dylan.

" Where are you girls?"
" Doing some shopping  for the hotel whatever."

" Okay. Get me chapsticks on your way back."
" Will you pay me back?"

" Really? Just buy it."
" Will you pay back?"

"Gosh! Just get it Sun."
" Just answer the question."

" I'm your cousin for goodness and it's just chapstick. Just do what you want."

" Fine, then forget about it."
" Whatever."

He hangs up and she laughs. They shop for some snacks, wine and clothes.

Rashell and Tyron haven't spoken eversince he read the note he found in his book. On Thursday after school, they drive to Rashell's home to get their hair done. Xavier texts Rashell.

" Hey."
             " Hi."
" Are we cool?🙂"
                " Yh yh. Why do you ask?"
" You've been distanced recently 😢💔."
                     " My bad 😥. I gotta go, I'm                         busy, I'll text you later. 👋😙".

Olivares Home

" Please dye my hair black and the tip pink."

" Yes m'am. Is that all? Any style??"

" Just trim the ends nicely. As you can see, my hair length is to my shoulder so make it nice and short to my neck line.  Braid the left side cornrow."

" Alright."

" Just give me the same look as Sun but don't trim the ends."

" Yes m'am."
" I want the same thing as well."

" I guess we're all rocking the same style."
" Exactly." They laugh.

The six hairstylists begin their work. Natania and Sun sleepover at Rashell's home but in two different guest rooms.

Friday

They hurry down the stairs in their outfits and bags.

" You girls should relax."
" We're already late!" They shout back at Mia.

Mia quickly packs fruits, four slices of bread and three bottles of chocolate drink for them to carry along. They arrive at school and join their friends.

Rashell thanks her chauffeur and he tells the girls to have fun.

The bus arrives and they jump in. They arrive at the hotel. The Plaza Hotel is one of the expensive and luxurious hotels in New York and any American can testify to that .

It's one of the hotels  celebrities love to book and have sometime for themselves. So classy and big.

" Welcome to the Plaza Hotel."

Two beautiful young ladies in their uniform greet the students .

" Those in charge to carry your luggages  to your rooms  will be here in a jiffy."

One of the ladies say and they walk away.
Dylan notices their hairstyle and comments.

" Did you three really plan for the same hairstyle?"
" Something like that."

Standing there, a group of four beautiful ladies and six good-looking gentlemen help and lead them to their rooms.

Rashell and Sun were lucky to share a room but Natania had to share with Manuella. They take a nap and at five in the evening, they eat.