"Ohh... You were not present there." Surbhi said.

"Tch.. I missed the drama." Arjun said I'm disappointment.

"Can you two stop whispering?" Ekansh nearly shouted.

"Who two?" Arjun innocently asked.

"You two." Ekansh said and pointed at Surbhi and Arjun.

"Now can you stop shouting Ekansh and let us eat in peace." Dada ji said.

"But they were whispering." Ekansh protested.

"Atleast they were not making noise like you." Dada ji said.

"Now finish you food." Dada ji ordered.

Surbhi, Arjun and Disha were controlling their laugh. Surbhi and Arjun did a little high five after Dada ji said that To Ekansh.

Ekansh was watching all these activity and was getting angry. Now he want Revenge on them.

They all were eating in silence then Minakshi spoke

"Ekansh took a day off. You and Surbhi have to Visit Surbhi's house for a ritual today."

"And Ekansh you will talk to Surbhi parents and will make them understand the whole scenario." Rajveer said.

"Hmm." Ekansh hummed in response.

After eating Surbhi and Ekansh went to their room to pack their bags.
.
.
In the room

"Ekansh sir." Surbhi said.

"Hmm." Ekansh said while packing his bag.

"Umm... I'm worried about my parents. Have you thought how and what will you talk to them?" Surbhi asked.

Ekansh turned around to face her.

"Now leave that all upon me." Ekansh said.

"Are you sure?" Surbhi asked.

"Damn sure." Ekansh replied.

"Thank you so much sir. And sorry For troubling you that much. Please endure this for six months only." Surbhi said.

"Why for six months?" Ekansh asked. His expression suddenly changed to dark one.

"After six months we can file a divorce. I know the day before you said all that because you were being nice. But we can't spend all our life in this loveless marriage. I can't destroy your life by caging you in this meaningless marriage." Surbhi turned around while speaking, her back was facing Ekansh so she didn't saw his expression.

He suddenly grabbed her hand, turned her around and pulled her closer. Due to this sudden action Surbhi unintentionally placed her hands on his chest.

"Why you want divorce?" Ekansh asked. His expression were scaring Surbhi. She wasn't understanding what she said wrong.

"Beca-use we don't lo-ve eac-h oth-er." She said trying not to shutter.

Hearing this Ekansh left her arms. Surbhi too sighed in relief.

"Let's go." Ekansh said and took their bags and went downstairs.
.
.
.
In the car no one spoke a word....

After 2 hours they reached Surbhi's house.
.
Surbhi rang the bell.

Her mother came to open the door.

"SUBI." She shouted.

After hearing her mother voice. Her father and her younger brother came.

They all widened their eyes.

"What's all this Surbhi?" Radhika, Surbhi's mother asked after seeing her Vermillion and Mangalsutra.

"Why are you wearing these?" Shankar asked his daughter.

"We got married the day before. She is my wife." Ekansh casually said.

"Ye pagal aadmi marwayega mujhe." Surbhi thought after hearing his answer.
(This man will surely bring the death of me.)

"What?" Radhika frowned her eyebrows.

"Let us in. I will explain." Ekansh said again.

"Toh ye tha inka Master Plan. Thu." Surbhi thought again.
(So this was his Master Plan. Eww.)

"Maa he is right. Let them in." Aman, Surbhi's brother whispered in his mother's ears.

"Hmm.Come inside." Radhika said.

They all went inside.

"Now explain." Shankar said.

Ekansh sat on the chair like a king.

"Please sit. It's a long story. It will take some time. Your feet might hurt." Ekansh said.

They all looked at him with a weird expression. But decided to follow him in order to know what actually happened.
.
.
.
So how's the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment.🌷🤍

Byee!! See ya soon~