10 - Past

You hadn't even realized you fell asleep, until you heard voices, unfamiliar voices, you jolted awake. You were restrained to a chair, you looked around in panic, the room was dark and cold, clampy, and the sound of voices echoed throughout the room. You jolted your gaze to the door when you heard it open, being welcomed by the face you dreaded to see. "Dad.." You said lowly, fear in your voice. "Ah I'm so glad to see you again, (y/n), why did you run away from your poor old man? Me and your brother were very worried." He said with a malicious grin, you thought of how this could happen, did you really not make it back from the mission, were Ghost and Soap okay? Your brother stepped from behind him along with Vision. "My dear sister, I'm so glad to see you, it has been so hard, not being able to see your pitiful face everyday when I beat the shit out of you." He said, his arms wide as he walked towards you before suddenly punching you with brass knuckles, making you fall to the ground. You winged in pain, "T-This isn't real, you're not real!" You screamed in fear. Vision laughed from behind your father, "You! I trusted you! We were friends!" You screamed to her. She chuckled, "No, my love, we were never friends. I was always on their side, keeping an eye on you, I hope your little friends back at 141 are okay. You won't be seeing them for a long time." She said before kicking you in the face.  

     You jolted awake with a scream, Salem jumped up, you scared Soap and Gaz, Ghost grabbed you and held you quickly. "Hey, Hey, you're okay, it was just a bad dream. You're safe." He said calmly, shooting a look of concern to Soap. You looked around in panic, holding Ghost tightly, "Are you real, Is this real? Please..." You said, tears running down your face. "It's okay lass, we are all here. It's okay, nothing bad will happen when you're with us." Soap said as he grabbed your hand. You calmed down after a bit. "Do you want to tell us what the nightmare was about?" Soap asked hesitantly. You sighed, gripping onto Ghosts hands, "Um- I was in the dark cold room, and my father and brother were there, they tortured me for years, beat me till I was black and blue, bleeding all over the place, and Vision was there, she said she had been on their side the whole time, she said she had been keeping an eye on me for years for them, when I ran away." You said with a few sniffles, "And I can't help but feel like she really has been doing that for them, they know we are here. They know.." You said, starting to cry again. Soap, Gaz and Ghost hugged you tightly, "You're safe with us." Ghost said. You nodded, you took your mask off and wiped your eyes with your shirt. "Thank you guys, you all have made me change for the better, I'm really glad to call you all family.." You said, the guys smiled and hugged you once more. 

    You and the guys watched a few movies, trying to take your mind off of your nightmare. You smiled, your eyes heavy and you held Ghost's hand tightly, falling asleep from your exhaustion and comfort. Waking up moments later to be back in that cold, dark room. Your eyes widened in terror, the door opened once more, "No please..." You said as your voice shook. Your brother entered the room, cracking his knuckles. "My dearest sister. Gotovy li vy k yezhednevnym izbiyeniyam? Davno pora." He said with a malicious chuckle. "No! Please don't hit me, brother, please.." You said, you flailed, trying to loosen the ropes, tears streaming down your face. He pulled the chair up straight, leaning down to level you and his faces. He hummed in amusement, "Ya' Know... I would've thought that the military made you stronger, but you're just the same scared little bitch you've always been." He said before standing up and chuckling, putting on his brass knuckle. You finally got your feet free from the rope, waiting for him to step closer to punch you. He flexed his hand and looked at you with an evil grin, stepping closer and pulled his arm back to punch you, you grinned and kicked him as hard as you could in his stomach. You quickly stood up and turned around and landed on him, your plan worked and the chair broke. You turned around and kicked him multiple times, in the face, stomach, back, groin, legs and arms. He grabbed your leg and you fell, your arms were still tied behind your back. You grunted and kicked him with both your legs. 

     You got up quickly and jumped on top of him multiple times until he was out cold. You panted a bit before looking for a knife, you didn't find one but instead found a lighter, you grabbed it and lit it, holding it to the ropes, it burnt your wrists slightly but you've been through worse. You looted his unconscious body and put on his brass knuckle and took the gun he had in the back of his pants. You opened the door quietly, peeking out of the room, you slowly pointed the gun at the few guards there were in the hallway, shooting them all quickly in the head and running to go get their guns. You snuck around the base, realizing that it was the base you were first trained in. You instantly ran through a few halls until running into Vision, she looked at you and froze, quickly reaching for her gun, and you pointed your gun at her. She froze, and chuckled, "Come now my love, you won't shoot me, I'm the only friend you have left." She said with a smile. "You're lying, I have my family at 141 they'll come for me." You said, clicking the gun. She laughed psychotically, "Your family? They aren't coming back for you, they are glad you're gone. If they were coming for you, you would think they wouldn't have waited a week." She said, putting her arms down. Your eyes widened, a week? is that how long I've been here?. You shook your head slightly, "You're lying, you're just trying to trick me. To manipulate me, like you always have.." You said, not wanting to believe what she was saying. She laughed maliciously, "You poor thing, you're hopeless." She said before her gaze shifted to behind me, I turned around quickly only the be hit in the head with a gun, instantly losing consciousness.