4 - Want

- Your POV - 

   For the next couple weeks I ignored Ghost, he infuriated me with his actions, Salem would occasionally sneak up and bite his leg or hand. I didn't train with him, only Soap or Gaz, I beat them unlike Ghost. I barely interacted with him on missions also. Whenever he entered the lounge room I either left or ignored him. Soap and I got closer though, we shared some interests and would often watch movies with him and Gaz. 

  A few days later, once more I woke up from the night terrors, it was 4 AM, I didn't want to go back to sleep so I just went to the bar in the lounge and drank. Salem followed behind me and sat on the counter. I lifted up my mask, resting it on the bridge of my nose, I took a pinch of salt and licked it before quickly taking a quick shot of tequila before biting into a lemon. Salem squinted at me, "What, can't I take a drink?" He stared and flicked his ears as if he were saying no. I kept drinking the tequila until the bottle was gone, I stumbled to the fridge, my mask was still up and grabbed a coke and a bottle of vodka. I sat in my seat continuing to talk to Salem as if he were a person, drinking the vodka and sipping on coke. Once the coke was gone I tried to get up but I just fell to the ground, the vodka bottle still in hand, deciding to just drink while on the floor. 

  I closed my eyes, the bottle was almost empty, my mask was still lifted, I heard footsteps coming down the hall, I tried to pull my mask down, but before I could, a hand gripped my wrist. I opened my eyes, I couldn't see who it was. They were saying something to me but it didn't reach me, I put my hand on their face. Fabric, it was Ghost, I scoffed and turned to my side sliding my mask back down, "Fuck off, chertov mudak.." I said slurred. He gripped my wrists tighter, I winced and punched him with my free hand. He grabbed his face and stood up, he grabbed me harshly and set the bottle down on the counter, he threw me over his shoulder and I could barely do anything, I pounded my fists on his back with little strength.  - End of POV -

  Ghost walked through the hall with you over his shoulder, Soap just now coming out of his room, "Uhh, what's going on here?" He asked and pointed curiously, "This bloody idiot drank a whole bottle of tequila and a whole bottle of vodka, she's shit faced." He said as he gripped your legs tighter. Soap nodded and shrugged continuing to go to the lounge room. Ghost entered his room and took you to the bathroom and set you down on the counter. You kept grabbing his face and pushing him away, he slammed his hand down on the counter, "Fucking stop, I'm trying to help you!" He said almost yelling. You gripped his shirt and pulled him inches away from your face, "Fuck. Off. Mudac." you said, your breath reeked of alcohol. 

He growled and grabbed your shirt, ripping it off of you, pulling off your sweatpants along with it, you kicked at him in discomfort, he set you down in the shower and made cold water run over your body. You tried to scramble out of the freezing waters way but Ghost held you in place, you started weeping, leaning against the tile of the wall, you weakly pulled the front of you balaclava away from your nose and mouth, trying not to get water boarded, you coughed and wept, trying to catch your breath. Ghost sighed, and pulled his balaclava over his eyes, reaching his hand to yours and pulling it off. You looked at him quickly to see if he could see, he couldn't. 

You took the opportunity to grab his shirt, pulling him into the shower, the shower head spraying water and moving about recklessly. He growled and pulled his mask to where he could see again, slamming his hands on the wall beside you, breathing heavily with anger. He stared at you, his eyes shifting lower and lower before quickly snapping back to your eyes. You stared at him with anger and pushed him back as you quickly crawled out of the shower. He growled and grabbed your foot, pulling you towards him, he was now standing, he grabbed your arms, pulling you up and threw you over his shoulder, he turned the shower off and pushed the bathroom door open, throwing you on his bed. Your body bounced back as he quickly jumped on top of you. His glare was harsh and aggressive but he seemed like he was holding back something. You pushed your legs forward, making Ghost move towards you, with that you bit his shoulder hard. 

  He grunted but not out of pain, you stopped when you had the taste of iron in your mouth, the blood seeping into your mouth from his shoulder. He leaned closer whispering to you, "My turn." Within that moment he slid his balaclava up and bit down hard your neck, you yelped from the throbbing pain. He slid his mask down before coming up to look at you, he gripped your leg, positioning himself between them, his groin against your hips. He moved your, now damp, hair out of your face and grabbed your chin. "Why are you so difficult, hm? Do you like being a trouble to your lieutenant? What's your deal?" He asked, his eyes full of curiosity and desire. You glared at him refusing to talk once more, looking away from him. He kept moving to get into your main looking point, he growled and moved his face closer, so he filled up most of your vision. 

 - Ghost's POV - 

  Jesus, she looked so good right now, under me, in only her bra and underwear, I wanted her to see the desire in my eyes, I wanted her to answer me, I wanted to hear that cute little voice with her Russian accent. She looked so angry, " Come now love, don't be like that, please answer me, I'm begging." My voice was raspy and low, I wanted to be respectful but this was so hard. I wanted to just rip everything off of her, and explore her, find out what makes her moan, twitch, what makes her eyes roll back, what makes her arch her back. She looked at me, "Leave me alone, chertov mudak..." She said lowly, her glare set straight into my soul. My eyes wandered once more, she grabbed my face and pulled me close to hers, making me look up at her. "Oh are you wanting something now?" I said, enticed.

   "No, I want you to stop disrespecting me and looking at me without my permission, if I weren't in my current condition I swear you'd have your eyes blood red, swollen black and blue." She said as she dug her nails into my cheek. I chuckled, "Can I explore your body with my eyes?" I whispered to her. Her face flashed red and she kicked me off of her, I watched her stumble out of my room, I followed her after grabbing her mask and clothes. 

  Her door was almost closed, just slightly cracked open. I opened the door as she was changing, wearing sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. She quickly put on a different balaclava. She turned around and let out a deep sigh at the sight of me. I walked towards her till she was against the dresser,I threw her clothes down before I put my hands around her under thigh and kissed her through our masks, her eyes were wide and she was about to put her arms around my shoulder until her eyes turned angry and she pushed me back, I grabbed her back with one of my arms, bringing her close again, she kept trying to push me away, I just wanted to touch her. 

  "Please just let me hold you at least.." I whispered, desperate for her touch. "No! Chertov chudak.. Let go of me!" She raised her voice slightly, and pushed me again, catching herself before she fell to the ground and pushed me aside. She walked out into the lounge room, and sat next to Soap. It made me angry, I watched them get close, what if he felt the same way. I wanted her to be mine.