3: Fantasy

Author note: Before reading this chapter just know this content is getting a bit spicy xx

ZAYN POV:

I couldn't wait to get in my bed.
I tried badly to enjoy the after party but by 3 o'clock I was ready to wrap it up and go to the hotel.
I got to the hotel around 4 o'clock. I was tired but the mind was restless. It kept on telling me to give into the temptation on letting my mind roam to places it shouldn't go. I had to keep my mind clean. Why was I thinking about Mia again?! This would screw me up for days until her face faded from my memory. I turned the cold water on. I need to cool down my body just at the thought of Mia. It ended up being a waste of water as after the first initial shock of the water on my body, it quickly adapted to the cold. It was all in vain.
Gave up after a while and decided to call it a night. 

"Mia." I said as I felt breathless with what I was seeing in front of me. I was back to the place where I met her. She was wearing a white t-shirt. I could see through it, as it was pouring rain and the shirt became transparent. I tried to avoid looking to her breast but it was nearly impossible. Her bra called my attention. She was wearing a black red laced bra. It looked damn good on her. My thoughts went to what she was hiding beneath her jeans. Would it be  matching with her bra?!
She was standing against the opposite side of the wall. I decided to close our distance. I could see her breathing change when I was close to her. We stood there in silence. Her eyes fell on my mouth, she bitted her underlip, and that confirmed what I was feeling towards her. I cupped her face and closed the space between us. There was no need to speak.
I kissed her with passion initially, but as soon as arms moved and I felt her hands on my neck, pulling me closer to her. I lost it. I had no control over how the kiss was turning.
I picked her up. Our breathings out of control. Everything in that moment was out of control. I pinned her against the wall and started kissing her on top of her shirt. Until she decided to remove the shirt. I found myself staring down at her beautiful breasts.
The desire I had to take them it was driving me insane. I could feel myself getting too tight in the jeans.
I groaned in pleasure as she licked my neck...

Beeep... Beeeeep... Beeeep... ~

I woke up with my alarm going off. I groaned and almost threw my phone to the wall.
I can't believe the dream was getting out of hand. I mean it seems it went a bit further than my dream. As I looked down and saw the volume on the sheets.
Call them wet dreams if needed but this was annoying.
I got out of the bed and went to the shower. I took my time in there and gave up on fighting the fantasy that my dream kept alive.

I got ready. It was promotion day for the upcoming album and we were going to release a track of the album. It was going to be a chaotic day, and I didn't expect less than that. That's the good thing about how I started my career, I was not alone, I had my lads to help me out. I know things might have turned out differently than each one of us thought it would be, but it needed to be done.

My manager texted me I had to be ready soon as our driver would be picking us up in half hour to go the first interview. I was ready by the time that text message came through.

We took off 30 minutes later. I was excited to share the new track with Zquad. I couldn't wait to see the reaction people would have with it. First stop radio, for an interview and the official drop of the song.

As we drove by the Radio City, something caught my attention: The Barista Club. I knew who was working there but I couldn't believe my eyes when they saw her, in a appron smiling at a costumer. My heart stopped a couples beats.

"Zayn?" My manager called me to reality.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Did you hear anything I said?" he raised an eyebrow at me. I laughed.
"Sure." I was caught in the action of daydreaming.
"Wonder what's going on your mind this time..." He said, a bit worried and tried to look out to the window to where I was looking before answering him. He couldn't know where to I was looking.
I checked on my watch and asked myself if it was a good idea what my mind was saying.
I still had a couple of days in New York.