"She will not but if anything happens to him I will surely not let u live a second" her voice raised higher as her legs got active. Just one open sign. She thought.

"Really and how can you be sure huh!" His grip tightened, without a second, she let her wolf out leaping in the air to attack the Alpha taking them all by surprise.

He fell back, covering his vital spots from a wolf hovering over him.

"Brittany stop" her mate gasped as he rubbed his throat while rushing towards them.

She growled warningly, yet her mate paid no attention. He tried to grab her hind feet as her teeth caught Alpha Zanders arm.

"Leave her Eric" his Aplha demanded as the female wolf growled at him challengingly.

"Really huh! You feel protective for your mate huh! Than imagine what I feel Brittany of the Nightfalls pack." He said as he felt her body relaxing. Her teeth losses as he retorted his arm.

"Do you really think I would not know huh?" He questioned carefully as his body tensed in alert.

She took a deep breath before unleashing a threatening growl at him. She moved to her mates side as she guarded him like a treasure.

"I know what you are rumored for, how would you like it if I told him." He threatened, earning a growl form her wolf.

The Beta sat on his knee "What does he mean?" He asked her as her body relaxed to see her mate. Fear reflected in her eyes as she shifted back to her human form.

"Eric... I- it wasn't me.." she tried to reassure him.

"Really, if that is only true," the Aplha mocked as she looked back at him with anger.

"If it is not than you should fear me and my capabilities Alpha Zander." Her words laced with venom.

"And why should I?" He mocked.

"Coz I am the once who caused the Alpha's pervious son to lose his fingers" she smirked challenging. Her mates body tensed, she felt the change as she looked at him, fear reflected in her eyes as she tried to touch his face.

"So it is true?" He wisphered slowly.

"No Eric, it's-it's not like that, I didn't I did not mean to do it, I had to Eric" she pleaded as her mate hugged her tightly.

"It's okay Bri, I believe you," he wisphered.

"Eric-"

"That explains your resistance, that explains all" he mumbled.

"What do you mean?" She asked curiously.

"We know what happened Bri, we know it was not you," he clarified as he cupped her cheeks. "We know the reason why you became a rogue as well." He countinued.

"But Bri, you have to understand, we need to know about everything. He needs to know, she is his mate and our Luna Bri, you can not always try to do things and protect people you love selfishly love, you need to let us help, you need to let him help, just like you attacked him for hurting me understand what he is feeling while she is there," he pointed as a lone tear fell through her cheeks.

He wiped it gently "Come on love you can do it," he wosphered with a smile.

"I mean I should." She agreed as she looked back at the Aplha.

"I will tell you," she said. He nodded in response.

Their attention shifted as Taylor walked in, he felt like a deer caught in headlight as he gluped.

Now what did they do that I am not aware of. He thought as he noticed a naked beta female. Did she shift in anger again. He groaned inwardly.

His attention was bought back by a growl from his beta.

"Seriouly, I did not do anything. Brit u better explain." He pleaded as she smirked.

"Get me clothes," she demanded as he groaned. Walking to the storeroom. Next to the room and grabbing a blanket.

"Help yourself." He threw on her face as he walked inside the room to check on Avy. Upon seeing his closeness with his mate the Alpha growled.

"Seriouly, I did nothing Alpha, Beta." He acknowledged as he rubbed his head in frustration.

"We will deal with you later." The Alpha commented as the beta settled his wrapped wife on a couch nearby.

"Now explain Brittany." The Alpha demanded as he sat on the chair near his mate.

Taylor noticed that there were no seats available as he settled at the end of the bed earning a growl from the Alpha.

"Just over here," Brittany ordered as she shifted to make space. He walked towards her but the beta pulled his mate on his lap.

"Oh someone is jelly," he teased, earning a growl from Eric. He bowed his head as he grunted in annoyance.

She laughed at this as the Alpha cleared his throat to grab her attention.

"Guess it's time," she breathed out.

---