chapter 18

Next morning

Dunk pov

I woke up with the tickling feeling in my neck. I can feel joong's arm securely holding my waist. He was kissing my neck.
"Joong~" i moaned
"What are you doing" I said

"Ou you woke up? I- I was just waking you up baby" he said avoiding my eyes

"Ou I can see that. VeRy CaZuaL way. Anyways good morning" I said

He kissed my forehead.
"Good morning love" he smiled.

He started kissing all over my face

He started kissing all over my face. This baby!
"Joong stop! I need to go" i managed to say
"Where?" He replied
"Breakfast hin" I said

"You know dunk. You are looking dam sexy with my mark on you" he said pointing the hickey on my neck.

My cheeks heat up.

"Should do another round?" I smack his head
"Leave him joong" i warned

He quickly left me while laughing hard.

I came out of the bed, shiaaaa why does my back hurt.

I quickly sat on the bed.

"Joong it hurts" i look at him.

"Well I told you to take some rest. Wait for me. I will bring some painkillers and chocolates" he said.

Joong pov

Oi joong why do you need to go that hard, now dunk can't walk.
I need to buy some medicine for him.
After kissing him one more time I went inside the washroom. Suddenly my body felt weak. It's like everything is getting dark. I sat on the washroom floor and put some water in my head. After showing, I felt better.

I unlocked the bathroom door only to find a sleeping dunk. He face was forming a pout. I went and kissed in it. My baby.
After a while I went to take some medicines and chocolates. Although I was okay, but the sudden weakness in my body was becoming a pain in my ass. I somehow managed to enter the bedroom but the weakness was killing me. I can't control it anymore and fell asleep near dunk.

After around 2 hrs

Dunk POV

I woke up with a warm feeling in my body. I look aside only to find joong sleeping there. When did he come? Why didn't he wake me up? I slightly touched his face. Shiaaa he is burning.
With my touch joong opened his eyes.

"Ou dunk you woke up. Sorry I didn't wake you up. I don't know why I am suddenly feeling so weak" he said with a sore voice.

"Hin you are burning, you have a high fever" I said worriedly

"I am okay dunk. Don't panic " he said

"Shut up. O god. Wait for me" I said and hurriedly left the room.

I took the painkiller that joong brought and went inside the washroom. After taking a shower I came to the kitchen.

What should I do? What???
I remember p'jimmy a friend of mine. He is currently a doctor in Bangkok. He was a senior of mine. So, basically me and sea were best friends in junior high school. And sea fell in love with our senior p'Jimmy. So from that time I know p'jimmy.

I called him and told him the whole situation.
"Ok phi. Khub I will take care. Thank you so much phi" I cut the call

P'jimmy suggested that I need to give him a sponge bath. And also told me to make a herbal soup. It will help him to get better.
After preparing everything I went inside the room. And slowly started undressing him.
"What are you doing love? I am weak. I can't do that now" he said
"You pervert I am just giving you a sponge bath. You are too much joong" I said.
I carefully started wiping his body, after finishing my work i helped him to drink the herbal soup and some medicine.
Joong turned out to be a baby in fever. He was not ready to drink the medicine so I needed to give him a good scolding.
It took me half an hour to make him finish all this.

"Dunk I need cuddles, don't leave me" he pleaded
"I am not leaving joong. Just give me 5 minutes" I said and went towards the kitchen.
I need to inform phuwin that I will be absent in college.

"Phuwin me and joong will not attend uni today."
"Everything is okay. Joong has  fever so I need to take care of him"
"Yeah! Ok bye"

I cut the call

I hurriedly went inside our bedroom and cuddled joong. We both fell asleep after a while.

In the evening

Dunk pov

Ding dong! Ding dong

God who is here this time. I checked my phone. Shiaaa it's 5 pm. We have been sleeping the whole day?
Joong also woke up with the sound.

"You are better now?" I asked.
He nodded.
I gave him a kiss and came out of the bed

Ding dong

"Coming!!" I shouted.

I opened the door.

"Hii" ohm said

Outside the door, pondphuwin ohm and mix was standing.

"We heard joong is sick, so we came to meet you guys" mix said with a smile.

I welcomed them inside the house.
They all came inside our bedroom and saw a shirtless joong inside the blanket
"Ou~ now I get why you are sick. But joong i thought you are the top" pond said while pointing the hickey in joong's neck

"Well I am my friend." Joong replied winking at  pond.

I cleared my throat.
"Well he has fever" i informed them.

"Dunk are you okay? I mean if he has  fever then you can also catch it~" ohm said teasingly.
God it's embarassing.
"Shut up. I will cook dinner for all of you" I said
"Enjoy boys. Joong needs some company" I said and went towards the kitchen.

Ok ok that's it my sunflowers. Hope you like it. Please support me. Like, comment and follow me. Love love jub jub 💕