Waxing Gibbous

~
Yvette's pov:

"Good morning birthday girl," A deep, tired voice whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened at the realisation of another presence in the room. I look up and around me. Remus Lupin was staring back at me with a cheeky grin.

I frowned at his smug face before remembering my absence of clothes.

I curled the blankets closer to myself, shuffling away from him. I had only just processed what he had said by then.

"It's my birthday!" I smiled and laughed at the realisation. Remus chuckled and sat up in the little huddled pile we'd made.

"Close your eyes Yvette," He told me before getting up and walking over to the doorway where the supplies were.

I followed his orders by covering my eyes with my hands. I pulled the covers closer to me. I thought i stopped cuddling with him during the night. Maybe I changed my decision last night?

"All done," He walked over and plopped onto a torn apart pillow.

"My turn, close your eyes and no peeking." I gave him a warning look before standing up and grabbing the pile of clothes i brought the night before.

Remus wore a dark green T-shirt to match the warm weather along with some beat up jeans.

I changed into a long colourful sweater with a matching skirt. My favourite colours for a special day. I couldn't wait to see Lily and spend the whole day with my birthday twin.

"Do you think last night went smooth?" I turned back to face the tall boy

"Do you think last night went smooth?" I turned back to face the tall boy. His body was turned away from me and he had his hands over his face.

He turned around, "Huh? Oh yeah, think so. You aren't hurt are you?" He got up and walked over to me with a worried expression.

I chuckled and spoke, "No i'm fine, are you hurt?" I grabbed his arms and analysed them with a very concentrated face.

He smirked at my actions, "Cmon birthday girl, let's go see the rest of the clowns."

I followed him out the door. My pocket watch read, 6:30. Breakfast would be starting soon and we wanted to get there before anyone became suspicious.

I was extremely tired, and very sore. Even though he didn't seem it, so was Remus. It was nice how he acted as if he wasn't so i could enjoy my birthday.

Walking through the tunnel was tiresome, Remus and I had to stop at multiple points so we didn't pass out. Madame Pomfrey would be on her way to collect us now, but we wanted to get a head start.