Catch Me If You Can!

~

It had been 2 days since Yvette figured out the spell for them. It was now the night before Halloween. They told her because she helped them out, she could tag along. She wasn't that excited, but it still beat another night reading alone.

They told her to meet them in the Gryffindor common room around 2:00 am.

She patiently waited on one of the couches at around 1:57. She was a stickler for being on time. It was one of her pet peeves when she was late, or didn't have a schedule.

A clumping of footsteps came down the boys dormitories stairs.

"Ok Yvette, you ready?" Sirius walked over and shook her rather violently. Other people viewing her relationship with Sirius would've thought that they were siblings. And that's what they thought of each other.

"Yeah sure," She shoved Sirius off her jokingly with a smirk.

"Alright, we can't all fit under the cloak so you and Remus will walk beside us. If anyone comes, you can hide and Remus can say he's on patrol." James told them all the plan. They all nodded and they started their mission.

They first started with the whole of Gryffindor. Swapping Marlene and Dorcas Meadows, Alice with Frank Longbottom and Yvette was left alone.

They told her that they were deciding who was being swapped with each other and she laughed. She also noticed that Lily hasn't been swapped. So her and Lily were obviously being swapped with one of the mauraders.

They transformed the whole of Gryffindor, based off rumours and couples.

They then headed to Hufflepuff doing the same. When they went to Ravenclaw, Sirius noticed Remus telling James not to transform Sybil Trelawny with anyone. He instantly became worried.

They went to Slytherin and James made sure no one swapped Severus with anyone. Yvette chuckled as she knew whoever was being swapped with him was extremely unlucky. Lucius was swapped with a 2nd year muggleborn Hufflepuff and Regulus was swapped with Pandora Ollivander.

They made it back to the boys dorm and Yvette had to camp there for the night. They all laid in their beds, ready to fall asleep when the spell hit them.

"Ok, ready?" Remus asked the group.

"Yup," They all responded. Everyone pointed their wands at their person, deciding who they'd swap with. Yvette was being swapped with one of them apparently so she didn't need to. They all muttered the spell and everyone instantly fell asleep.

~

Yvette fluttered her eyes open to look around at her surroundings. She looked down at her hands and they were, massive! And veiny too..

She brought her hands to her face and felt a bunch of scars. She laughed as she realised who she'd been swapped with. She knocked her head on the bed frame when she stood up. 'Jeez he's tall' She thought, slouching slightly to not hit the roof.

Yvette walked over to Sirius and shook him lightly awake. "AHH!" A shakily voice came from Sirius' mouth. Yvette laughed as his scream woke up the rest of the room. "WHAT THE HELL!" James yelled at the top of his lungs. Yvette's body eventually woke up on the floor and she rubbed her head tiredly before seeing her small hands.

Peter woke up and instantly paled. "What. is. going. on." He said in a deep mean voice she'd never expect from Peter. She laughed so hard as she realised who they'd all been swapped with. "Lily! It's me! Yvette!" She walked over to James sitting in his bed.

"Stop playing games Remus!" She looked angry.

"No i swear it's me, the boys played one of their halloween pranks last night and swapped everyone with someone else." She explained to the fuming redhead in disguise.