Chapter 22-New business born

"It's lovely and warm here" baron Francis said while looking around the whole Inn filled with the visitors doing their own businesses

"You're right honey" said by the baroness Stephanie,wife of baron Francis while her interest is in the luxurous looking table that came from another world

"Well what can I say?,I guess they really like luxury and beautiful surroundings" I jokingly said and accompanied them to their check in room.

Nandito sila para bisitahin kung ano na ang lagay ng business ko and para na din mag check-in at magrelax ng ilang araw.When I heared them saying na magbabakasyon sila dito ay nagulat ako kase paano na yung trabaho nilang dalawa?pero sabi nila na ang mga anak na muna nila ang bahala sa mga dapat gawin while they have a good and lovely time together.

After scourting them to they room and chat them for a while,I bid my goodbye and go straight to the restaurant to help ate Linda and other in kitchen.Ng dumating ako sa entrance palang ay kita ko na ang haba ng pila sa pinto at mula sa kinatatayuan ay kita kong puno na ang loob ng restaurant dahil sa dami ng kumakain dito kaya nag-teleport nalang ako diretso sa kusina at naabutan silang lahat na nagluluto in fast speed,it's a everyday sight so I'm not surprise,ng makita nila ako ay kaagad silang bumati na ginantihan ko ng ngiti saka kaagad silang tinulungan.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
"For one month running our Luna Inn including the restaurant,we earned about 150 gold coins"sabi ni August saka binigay saakin ang papel kung saan nakasulat ang mga activities at kaganapan sa loob ng Luna Inn for 1 month operating and my jaw drop after hearing the amount of coins August said.

"How come we earned this much!?" di makapaniwalang sabi ko habang binabasa padin ang papel.

"Well,wag kana magulat owner lalo na kilalang kilala na ang ating Inn sa iba't ibang lugar" masayang sabi ni Rose na parang proud na proud pa.Mabilis na sumangayon ang iba at pumalakpak na may kasamang hiyawan dahil sa magandang balita na ikinangiti ko ng malaki.

"And all the guest we had ay nag-iwan ng magagandang salita tungkol sa service at pagkain ng Inn" masayang sabi ni ate Marilinda na ikina proud ng mga empleyado.Napatawa nalang ako dahil sa tuwa na nararamdaman. Ohmygod this is too much,maybe I should increase their salaries a bit higher for a reward then.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"How are you Lily?" a beautiful women with blondé high waist hair,
green eyes,small pointed nose and little pinkish lips ask.It was ate Angela who is carrying an infant in her arms while its sleeping peacefully.

"I should be the one asking you that ate" napapangiting tanong ko saka tinabihan silang mag-ina sa higaan.

Yes,ate Angela just gave birth yesterday morning to a healthy,beautiful little baby girl,her name was Evelyn Dïœcálēs,a 1 day year old.When I heared the news yesterday from Rose who live near Ate Angela's house that ate's water is destroyed and 5 medical healers came to their house after getting ready for my quest, I immediately complete my quest and head straight to their home to be greeted by the loud cry of an infant,a tired lady that just gave birth, healers that cleaning and checking the baby and kuya Ernesto that lying on the floor, fainted after hearing his first child cry.Yesterday's scene was kind off a mess but it's the one of my joyful moment.

"I'm just fine as I was yesterday,no need to worry" she sweetly said to me and turned her head to her silent redface husband and smile teasingly

"You should ask your Kuya Ernesto then"she's teasing her husband that made kuya's face even redder like a tomato,we laugh by the view and kuya pout

"Oh babe, stop teasing me" hiyang hiya na sabi sa asawa na nakakita kung paano sya himatayin habang nanganganak palang sya.

Mas lalo kaming napatawa na ikinagising ng bata kaya kaagad tumayo si ate.She sang a sweet song while swinging her body to make the baby stop crying and fall asleep again but before she closed her eyes,she met my diamond sky blue eyes and I smile warmly at her.Her green with the mixture of brown beautiful eyes representing the freshly rained forest met mine and that kind of sweet since she stared for me a moment before going back to sleep.

I just stayed there a little longer and chitchat with the couple and bid my goodbye to them. Dumiretso ako sa bilihan ng mga iba't ibang bagay at masayang tumingintingin sa paligid and also try some foods that caught my attention.After getting tired of walking,umupo ako sa bench na nakita ko at ang ganda ng tanawin sa likod nito kung saan kitang kita ang malaki at magandang ilog na kulay asul na sinasalamin ang kagandahan ng kalangitan.I close my eyes and feel my surrounding as the air blow my hair,I heared peoples conversation,the sellers loud voice and the laugh of the children playing with each other,its lively here.Even though it's a small village na pinamumunuan lang ng isang Baron hindi katulad ng mga Duke o Marquisse na nababasa ko dati sa manhwa,this place is still amazing and simple.I prefer to stay in this place forever.

Nangunot ang noo ko ng makita kung ano ang kinakain ng mga batang naglalaro kanina habang nakaupo sa damuhan malapit sa bench na inuupuan ko.It was Höņelœu§ flower that the antrata was full of honey instead not pollen,it's petals is color yellow as honey and this flower can almost consider as a fruit since it has sweet smell and taste,it was also edible.

Nakaramdam ako ng kunting awa para sa mga bata,I know na hindi pa nage-exist sa lugar na ito ang candies dahil cakes,cupcakes and other types of bread lang ang kanilang dessert dito and considering the price of those,its hard to buy one.I pitied them because I remember my old days when me and my little sister used to candy the flowers because our parents can't afford to buy us sweets dahil sa kakulangan sa pera,but those moments,I treasured them the most because I,we were happy that time kahit madaming kulang saamin.

But this kids,I want them to taste the candies I coudn't have when I was a child, the one of my childhood memories that I couldn't enjoy fully. I atleast want them to experience those, and I'm sure this will make them happy. 'So what if...?Yes that's perfect!'

And that very moment,the new business that was out of this world born.

'Stella Candy House' the store that sell candies and snack that came from another world.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi my dearest GIAS!!!!sorry for the late update, kakatapos lang po ng exam namin kaya ngayon lang ako nakapag update😭.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting po hahaha nakakatuwa na merong naghihintay sa next chap ng story ko, I appreciate you all po ❤❤❤

Please continue to support and follow me and my story po. MARAMING SALAMAT! ❤❤