Chapter 5-The beginning

"So this is how strong water magic is" I said and flip another page again.

I'm here beside the lake reading the book about the magics and how to use it.It's been 3 weeks after I got reincarnated and start a new life in this world.And learn every information of this world.

This is the world that exist after the apocalypse where the battle between the angles and demons taken place,after a hundred of years battling and angles defeating those demons, this world was created as symbolies of another life,another chance,another era of another races.

This is the world where magic exist,'Galantiæ'.

The magic devided in many different types some are:plants,rocks,waves,smoke,fog,
poison,lightning,healing,beast tamer,the magic is increasing and growing that's why there are many types, and the second most powerful types where,Air,Fire,Water and Earth.

But there's the powerful types that only the royal family can possess The Light magic and Dark magic.

It also stated that 'an ordinary person could only possess one magic and having 3 types can be consider as a mage or a strongest person after a witch,ranking 7th'.

There is a ranking in this world
Supreme Magician-level 90-100
1st-royalties with level of 70
2nd-Royal guards level 50
3rd-priest level 45
4th-Highest Magician level 43
5th-Mage level 40
6th-witch level 35
7th-magician level 25
8th-healer level 15
9th-ordinary magician level 10
10-ordinary civillian level 2-5 could be consider as an ordinary human and can be register as an adventurer or a merchants.

But wierd since it said here that the 'Supreme Magician is the strongest among them all,even the royalties and that could be consider as hero.And to be consider as a Supreme Magician,a person need to reach level 90th-100th.

There is only one person reached that level and it was the 3rd emperor,the strongest among all the emperors that sit on the throne.'

This world also devided into 9 different races:
Humans,Demons,Fairies,Elves,
Dragons,Dwarft,Mermaids,
Demi-Human and monsters

It said that this races made a teatry that stated to never bother different races to avoid a war,all of them agreed except for the monsters,they are treatreous beast that is dangerous,they are disgusted and strong,but they are like animal in Earth specially their meat even tho they looked disgusted and dangerous.

Surprisingly that the demons agreed on this treatry made by the 3rd emperor of humans after endlessly wars where the 1st and 2nd emperor reigned.

This world also devided.The central lands of this earth belongs to human taking 35% of the world,the east belong to mermaid conquering 10% of its land ang water,the west belongs to dragons conquering 15% of its land ang sky,southern belongs to the races of eleves,fairies,dwarf,and demi-human,conquiring 10% of its land,they were in harmony and said that they helped and protected each other.And last,the north were all the demons and monster live conquering it's 30% land.

Tharklorj Thorius Eavergreèn was the 3rd emperor and also the strongest that reached the level 95 and named the Supreme Magician.Said in the book the he was able to control the demons and almost deafeted the Demon lord of that time but heald back himself and just made a treatry deal that allow peace to govern the whole world.

This world already had the 9th emperor,the present one,Emperor Twilight Tamons Eavergreèn,governing this Eavergreèn Empire together with his empress,Empress Emillê Dhalia Skovlasky Eavergreèn ,and it said that they had a sons and daughter,Crown Prince Thallius Lighergen Eavergreèn,the first prince,Timothy Albernisê Eavergreèn,the second prince,Theodore Skylernyl Eavergreèn,the third prince and Thallia Emerald Eavergreèn,the first princess.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"What an interesting history huh"I muffle as I eat icecream.

I closed the book and return it in my magic box.I looked up in the sky and let myself loss on thoughts.

In 3 weeks of being reincarnated,I practice using my magics and learn how to fight,and killed all the monsters I saw,ofcourse after learning information about them.

As of now,I killed 100+ monsters
50 evil slime-level 2
15 goblins-level 4,they have brute force and skilled swordmanship
18 two head lions-level 6,they have strong claws and venomous saliva
20 orc-level 6,they're the worse
10 hunter svaynew-level 8,worse among worse,they are human size flying raptile with venomous claws and wind magic.

But it's not that bad since I learned how high quality their meat was and now they're already in my box storage,I obtained it after I reach level 3 and now I don't have to mind carrying my stuffs while traveling.I also learned that the body parts of this monsters sell in high price that's why I never touched it again.

I smile and look at my rank,from rank 10th to rank 7th,the magician rank.
I look at my levels
Magic capacity:
Water magic-level 10
Fire magic-level 12
Earths magic-level 11
Earth shop dimension power-level 20
Food genius-level 24
Beast tamer power-level 15

Resistance:
Fire resistance-level 10
Water resistance-level 10
Poison resistance-level 20
Fast healing-level 20

Special prize:
Magic box storage(level 3)-obtained
Kitchen Equipment storage(level 5)-obtained
Fist monster(level 7)-obtained
Sword of abellona (level 10)-obtained
Teleportation magic(level 25)-obtained

Familiar/s:
60 slimes-(10 metal slimes,10 iron slimes,10 healer slimes,10 cleaner slime,10 garbage slimes,10 acid slimes)

Speed-level 25
Agility-level 26
Sense-level 30

Other magics/magical items will show up if the magician reached level 40+....

I closed the magic box and looked at my sorrounding,for the past 3 weeks I learned alot,I trained a lot to become stronger and better to protect myself,I also learned how to cook many delicious foods,it's like all the food in my world stuck in my head and I memorized all of it's ingredients,I could say that I'm actually good at cooking,like a real chef.

But because of that,I'm running out of money,from 5 gold,30 silver and 50 copper coins,now its 2 gold,10 silver and 20 copper coins.I need to travel and work to continue living or else I'd die again cause of starvation *hayst*

But it's not bad to travel and learn new things.I smile and look at the road that will take me to the nearest village.

Well my travel is about to start again.
I'm excited my Goddess,thank you for another day and please protect me again for I'm about to go to my first ever journey in this life.

Goodbye to the place where I was reborn,I'll visit you again if I we're given a chance to.

In this journey I hope to meet good people and friends.