"How's it going Ciciko?" Gopal waved at the alien.

"I don't have much time! I need your help right now!" Kokoci exclaimed.

"Our help?" Boboiboy asked.

"What kind of help?" Ochobot also asked.

"I need you to open a portal to Earth for me!" Kokoci instructed Ochobot.

"Okay, just send over your coordinates." Ochobot said.

"Sending the coordinates to you right now!" Kokoci began typing something, the others saw a robot beside Kokoci.

"Huh? What kind of power sphere is that?" Boboiboy pointed at the robot who was in the hologram.

"I will explain later!" Kokoci said as he pressed the button, sending the coordinates to Ochobot.

"Opening Portal Now!"

Ochobot activated the portal, realising a ray of light in the sky as a large portal open. You look up at the sky and see the stars and rocks through the portal.

'I still wonder if the skies over Earth is fake or not' You thought.

"Boboiboy, over there!" Gopal nudge Boboiboy's shoulder and points at the portal.

All of you saw Kokoci spaceship coming out through the portal slowly, then suddenly the spaceship stopped making you all shocked. The four of you saw a bunch of small robots approaching Kokoci's spaceship.

"We've got to do something Gopal!" Boboiboy said.

"U-up against those?" Gopal said in a panic tone.

"This is our chance to use our superpowers Gopal! Y/n, stay with Ochobot." Boboiboy said.

"But-"

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Wind!"

Boboiboy changed his form to element wind as he activate his power wind and went up to Kokoci spaceship. You were amazed by your big brother's powers since he wasn't using a vision but a power watch but you were slightly worried about him.

"Is he going to be okay?" You asked Ochobot.

"Boboiboy is fine. He used to fight aliens when he was your age." Ochobot reassured you.

"Really? But I can't help but worry about him." You said as you look up watching Boboiboy.

"Wind Blast!"

Wind summoned a gush of wind towards the robots who were now sent flying back to their spaceship because of Wind's attack. While watching, you couldn't help but want to help your big brother.

Without Ochobot and Gopal's knowledge, you use your elemental skill and marking up the small robots who are affected by the Seed of Skandha and connected them all together to deal dendro damage.