Huff!! Shy baby

Yn and Jungkook went to a shopping mall....after bickering alot .....

Flashback

Yn : I ain't gonna cook food for you , you'll disturb me 🙄

Jungkook : say that already , you don't wanna cook food cuz of your lazy ass , I cooked breakfast so I'll cook the lunch 🙄??

Yn : Just like you cooked the breakfast like that cook the fucking lunch....

Jungkook : can't we call a maid to make us lunch ????

Yn : aniyoooooo!! I'll only it if you cook or wait- it's been days since we did not go outside.. actually we never went outside... Hubby learn something from other husbands they take their wives to dates and for a long drive and things but you only know how to fucking complain and flirt...

Jungkook : You sure if I take you outside with me you won't droll over me ?? Cuz... In home I'm wearing casuals.. out side I won't..

Yn : yaa! In home you look like a boba ball.. just like... A bunny .... But in office suit you look like grumpy old man...

Jungkook : is that so ?? My clown let's go ? What are you waiting for...?

Yn : I'm waiting for you to wear a pant instead of your "Kaccha" (shorts)

Flashback ends

No doubt that Jeon Jungkook was looking handsome... They went for their lunch and as yn already has triggered his manly side saying he should learn from other husbands.. so he also took her for a shopping...

Yn : Jungkookie.... Look I choosed this suit for you... Please go and try it for me ??

Jungkook chuckled seeing her being cute... Yeah! That's how their love is..
They're showering love towards each other but without the fights there ain't no spice in their life

Jungkook went for trying the suit... And yn knew he's gonna look good .. when he can give her a compliment why yn... Can't?? But yn is shy in such matters so she decided to call Lisa the most brat among their group..

OTP

Yn - hello bitch!
Lisa - yep my witch!
Yn - I don't have much time... I just wanna give a complement to him ... I know he'll look the best... So, how do I give him a complement?
Lisa - Bitch be for real! You can't even-
Yn - No one taught me how to be flirty.. 🙄
Lisa - Fine... For you ... Umm... You can say , "shit! you're looking handsome" when he comes out.. okay
Yn - um.. ahem.. okay.. I'll cut the call then
....

Yn kept on chanting the line to give him a complement... "Uhmm... Okay .. so ... Shit ! You're looking handsome.. when he comes out... Okay.. so... Shit! You're looking handsome.

That's when he came out

"How am I looking ynnie??" Jungkook asked while adjusting the blazer well

"Shit! you're looking handsome , I'll say this ..." yn thought in her mind...

"You look handsome when you shit.."yn said...

"Umm

"Umm....ahem.... I-I -I did n-not... Me-me" yn stammered

"Umh... You...😑 Can't even give me a complement " Jungkook said having a "seriously" look

"You lo-okk h-hand ssso-ome" yn said and blushed

"Ooo... Someones blushing 🌚" Jungkook said trying to tease her...

Later they did shopping together... Now yn wanted to go to amusement park..so they had to... afterall "Biwi ka gulam hai na"

"Baby look how that nasty boy is looking at that girl

"Baby look how that nasty boy is looking at that girl..., you can sense how much I love you ... My gaze never goes to any other girl like that except you " Jungkook said watching the sence

"You fucker..! Pervert... If you don't look at any other girl that'd be better for you.." yn said glaring at him

************************************