•Chapter 7•

𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 6 :) 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮! 𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩.

Warning : Smut, blowjob, gentle, first time?, unprotected sex (𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 :) 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙭 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝)

•Nobody's P.O.V.•

"Mmm~ Hyunjin please!" Felix was recieving a little too much pleasure by just the hickeys. Hyunjin was trying to find Felix's sweet-spot, he was sucking around Felix's neck area and eventually found Felix's sweet-spot when Felix moaned louder than before. Hyunjin was sucking that single spot and Felix was a moaning mess. "Do you like that baby?" Hyunjin asked softly and Felix nodded while moaning.

"Can I my love?" Hyunjin asked while going lower to Felix's cardigan and the t-shirt underneath it. "C-carry on" Felix said and Hyunjin quickly took of Felix's cardigan and t-shirt and looked at his chest and torso. 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭... Were the only words that came out of Hyunjin's mouth. Hyunjin had never seen Felix's body as this was their first time. Hyunjin was having sex with someone for the first time and you know Felix. How many people he has hooked up with.

Hyunjin was leaving kisses all over Felix torso and got on his chest (𝙄 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 '𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨' 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 '𝙗𝙪𝙙') and started to kiss his chest. Hyunjin was leaving hickeys on Felix's pecs and Felix enjoyed it and never wanted this to end. Everytime Felix would hook up in the past it was just straight fucking no hickeys or anything. Felix was experiencing this pleasure for the first time.

Hyunjin started to play with one of Felix's pink bud and lick the other one. He was pulling and twisting one bud between his index and middle finger and licking and biting harshly. Felix was moaning really loudly that Hyunjin thought that if anyone walked past their car, they will hear the moans. Hyunjin went down to Felix's black baggy jeans. "May I darling?" Hyunjin asked and Felix nods.

Hyunjin takes off Felix's jeans and throws them to the front seat and slides down Felix's boxer to his ankles and sees Felix throbbing dick. It was red, rock-solid and leaking pre-cum. Hyunjin was slowly sliding the top of his finger on Felix's dick. Felix was actually bigger than what Hyunjin expected not going to lie but Hyunjin would not even mind getting fucked by Felix.

Hyunjin took Felix's dick and stroked it painfully slow. Felix was whining so Hyunjin started to stroke his dick a little faster which made Felix moan. Felix has never felt this pleasure. Hyunjin then does the unexpected by suddenly taking Felix's dick in his mouth. Felix felt a warm liquid substance that was Hyunjin's saliva touch his dick so he moaned really loud. Hyunjin started to go faster and Felix's moans were feeling like actual heaven to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin pulled away and a pop sound was heard. Hyunjin then licked the tip of Felix's dick and it sent waves of pleasure to Felix's body. "Hyunjin!~" Hyunjin smirked hearing the younger moan his name. Hyunjin had an evil smirk on his face as he started to flick his tongue on the tip of Felix's dick and Felix was screaming as of the amount of pleasure he was recieving.

Felix came in Hyunjin's mouth, "Oh my- sorry Hyunjin" Felix apologized to Hyunjin thinking that Hyunjin will find this dirty but instead Hyunjin swallowed it and said "Don't worry. I don't really care." With a evil smirk. Felix blushed because of the eye contact they were holding. Hyunjin was basically eye-fucking him and Felix couldn't wait to be fucked by Hyunjin in his ass.

"Hyunjin please fuck me!" Felix moaned as Hyunjin flipped Felix one car seat so Felix's ass was on display for Hyunjin. Hyunjin spanked Felix and Felix moaned. Looks like someone has a pain kink.... Anyways Hyunjin spreaded his ass cheeks to show his pink loose hole. "Did you finger yourself love? Answer honestly" Hyunjin asked while licking his own fingers as lube. "Yes Hyunjin", Then he realised there was no condoms. "Felix? We don't have any condoms. Can you do it without them?" Felix nodded.

Even though Felix was loose enough Hyunjin still wanted to make sure that Felix didn't get hurt so he prepped him again with 3 three fingers. After sometime Hyunjin pulled out his fingers and took his dick out and stroked it a little. "What's your safe-word?" Hyunjin asked Felix incase he wanted to stop. "Brownie." Felix said and Hyunjin chuckled at the safe-word as he knows how much Felix likes brownies. Hyunjin slowly inserts his member in Felix's hole and Felix was actually feeling pain because he was bigger than Felix thought.

"H-how big are y-you?" Felix asked "Probably like 9 inches" "NINE!? FUCKING NINE INCHES?!" Hyunjin chuckled and filled himself inside Felix and waited for him to adjust. "Y-you can move now." Felix said as Hyunjin was slowly started moving and Felix was moaning softly as he felt the pain go away and pleasure take over his body. He was again a moaning mess. Hyunjin slowly sped up and Felix was moaning louder. Hyunjin was trying to find a specific spot. He switched the position into them both laying and Hyunjin thrusting. (𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙡)

"𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯!~ 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘦𝘴!"

Hyunjin found it. He achieved his goal. He kept thrusting powerfully and hitting Felix's prostate and Felix was screaming and moaning Hyunjin's name. Hyunjin was now at animalistic speed and thrusting with no mercy in Felix. Felix's whole body will be sore for months now. Hyunjin was fucking EPIC in bed. Felix enjoyed this alot then his normal hook ups before he met Hyunjin. "Hyunjin-ah!, I-I am close!" Hyunjin didn't say anything but thrusted with much more force which made Felix cum in an instant.

Felix was now sensitive so he was continuously clenching on Hyunjin's dick and tears were falling off Felix's cheeks. Hyunjin also loved the younger clenching around his dick. "Keep doing that baby." Hyunjin told Felix and Felix was clenching hard on his cock. "Love, I am close." "Cum inside me Hyunjin" Hyunjin loved the words that were coming out of the black haired's mouth.

Hyunjin quickly came inside Felix and pulled out of him. "Was it good Lix?" "Alot, this better than all other I have ever had" Hyunjin smiled. Hyunjin did know about the hook ups that Felix. "Wanna keep going or stop Lix?" Hyunjin asked with a smirk, " I wanna keep going. Let's go for a round 2" Felix pinned Hyunjin to the seat and kisses him...

Now this is all on your imagination if you wanna make them have 10 rounds or 100 rounds. It depends on you.

𝙃𝙞! 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚:). 𝘽𝙮𝙚!

- 𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙧𝙞🌹💋🌙

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 : 1195 (𝙇𝙤𝙡 𝙞 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩)

𝙈𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡😭😭😭