•Chapter 2•

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : 𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙢 (𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢)

(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲)

•Jisung P.O.V.•

*Beep Beep*

I woke up from my beautiful dream in which I got a new job. As soona s waking up i checked the time. 8:42 A.M. Fuck, I am late again to my bestfriend Felix. Felix and me have been friends for 3 years and today was our 3 years friendship anniversary.

I went in the shower and took a cold shower to wake my body up because I was half asleep. After the shower I went to my closet to wear something. I thought of something dark but I didn't have anything dark cuz I am a 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘪𝘦.

After searching for 25 mins i found a outfit which was preety good. I wore it and it was too big for me but who cares. No it was not dark kinda type. It looked like:

(𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚♡︎)

•9:03 A.M.•

Might be wondering why we are celebrating this early. Because we are going to spend the whole day together. I got an Uber and went to the café we normally go to. I went inside and the smell of vanilla hit me.(𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙛𝙚́ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙥) I went to find an black haired sunshine which didnt take me alot of time as we always sit at the last table.

"Hey Hannie!" Felix slightly yelled at me, "Why did it take you so much time?" He asked me "I woke up late" i answered still kinda sleepy. "Well have you ordered something?" "Yeah, here" He gave me a plate of a chocolate milkshake and a piece of cheesecake. We ate and talked for awhile and then left the café.

•10:46 A.M.•

We went in Felix's car to go to a park and spend sometime there. We were talking as we walked around the park. If random person saw us they will think we were a couple because we matched our outfits aswell.

•11:57 A.M.•

We went to watch a movie in the theatre. Well it was a 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦, now we actually looked like a couple because Felix is scared of horror movies but still chose it and was holding on me for dear life bro. I didn't even flinch as I have watched this movie a trillion times you can't even count.

•2:23 P.M.•

We went to my apartment for baking a cake but first we went to the grocery store to buy the items for baking the cake. (𝘾𝙖𝙠𝙚,𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚,𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚,𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚,𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚,𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚,𝙘𝙖𝙟𝙚,𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚,𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚. 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙄𝙩𝙯𝙮) After we got everything we got some snacks, we payed and left for my house. When we reached my home we both went in the kitchen and started to make and bake the cake. We baked a strawberry cake as we both loved strawberries. It took 20 mins for the cake to bake and after it baked we ate it in no time. After that it was 4:37 P.M. and we thought of having a small nap.

•6:34 P.M.•

I woke up and and checked the time. I woke up the asleep sunshine beside me aswell "Lixiee, wake up" i shaked his shoulder and asked him to wake up in a sleepy voice. He opened his eyes and asked the time "What's the time?" "6:34, why?" (𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙡) Felix had a shocked face as he has a date with his boyfriend Hyunjin (𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙭) He told me he is going so we both bid a goodbye to eachother and he left. I was all 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 again...

•7:12 P.M.•

•Warning Self harm⚠️•

I went to my bathroom and took out the first aid kit in which there was a blade. I looked at the blade. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳. I was clean for 3 whole months and my happiness came back in my life but now I knew it is going to be gone again. I slowly dragged the blade across my arm and watched the blood dripping from my arm too my pant. I still wore the clothes when i was out with Felix. I cleaned the blade and put it back in the first aid kit.

•End Self Harm•

I went to the convenience store to buy noodles so i wouldn't sleep hungry. 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘓𝘪𝘹 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵... After buying the noodles I went home and cooked them and slept.

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩♡︎

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 : 𝙃𝙞! 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮? 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡? 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙖𝙩? 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 2 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 3 𝙖𝙣𝙙 4 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮

 𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙧𝙤

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝘽𝙔𝙀!

-𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙧𝙞🌹💋🌙

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 : 840 (𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚)