•Chapter 6•

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙤! 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨. 𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑. 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙅𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝. 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣♡︎ 𝙗𝙩𝙬 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙬𝙬.

•Felix P.O.V. :•

I woke up and remembered how much fun me and Jisung had yesterday. I was trying to get up when I remembered today is someone's birthday, I checked my phone and saw it was 20th March so it is Hyun's birthday.

I went in the shower and thought what I could do for him, I wanted to surprise Hyunjin alone and plan his birthday alone aswell. I thought of what to plan in the shower, we can go on a art date or let's just say we are spending quality time.

I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth and cooked breakfast. I didn't see Minho so I thought he must've left early. I got my phone and called Hyunjin to wish him even though I could've just texted him but it could look like I didn't care about his birthday so I am calling him. Ah, my Hyunjin's is turning 24.

•On the Call•
𝗕𝗼𝗹𝗱 :  𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅
Normal : Hyunjin

"𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲?"
"Yeah Lix?"
"𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬! 𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 24 𝗮𝘄𝘄𝘄!"
"Thank you lixie, and I am not your baby let me tell you. You are my little baby" (𝙏𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙡, 𝘽𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙄𝙂𝙄 𝘿𝙄𝙂𝙄 𝘽𝙊𝙈 𝘽𝙊𝙈 𝘽𝙊𝙈 𝘽𝙊𝙈!)
"𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆?"
"No? You wanna spend time with me?"
"𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮?"
"Of course, how could I not? What time?"
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲?"
"Full day, can we meet at 4 something?"
"𝗦𝗼𝗼... 4:20? 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱?"
"Okay, bye Fefi, I'll see you at 4:20. II love you" (𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡..)
"𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼"

•End of Call•

I thought what should I do for the rest of the day, Let's just see. I can plan what we can do. First... And ends with me going to sleep at his house. Nice planning even though I know it's not gonna go how I planned it to be cuz you never know what could happen at any place. It was currently 10:59 A.M. so I thought of going a bit shopping and buying clothes for me and gifts for Hyun.

•11:26 A.M.•

I drove with my car to the mall and went to the men's clothing section. I like to crossdress but I don't do it all the time. I got some shirts, baggy jeans, (𝙄𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙮 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨) T-shirts and shorts. I payed and left the clothing store. I went in the flower shop and took a look at the flowers. All of them were preety but two caught my eye the 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵....