Oh, that! Sunoo was only able to scratch his head.

They shot it for the school's promotional campaign. 

In any case, why did you come here?

Actually, I recently moved in. I recently transferred.

Whoa, what a surprise. You're the new student who everyone has been talking about.

Yes, I suppose that is the case! Although I was informed that a welcoming committee would assist me, they never showed up, so I opted to go for a walk instead.

Whoa! Sunoo was only able to roll his eyes because he could still picture Jungwon and Riki spending time and acting chummy together before Jay abducted his beloved Sunshine.

Actually, I am friends with the welcoming committee. So, how about I show you around?

That would be fantastic! Jake smiled sheepishly, making Sunoo feel shy.

Alright, please, this way!

On the flip side, Jay dozed off on the far side of the school's auditorium, where he was hiding from Sunoo.

In a short while,

So this is our final stop, the school cafeteria, which concludes the tour. Sunoo smiled.

Whoa! KHS U is truly amazing! Jake let out a gasp.

Yaah! Sunoo Kim! Long hands wrapped his waist as a voice interrupted their conversation.

Where exactly have you been? We've been looking for you. It was Jungwon who spoke.

Actually, I was assisting Jake in becoming acquainted with the school.

Who is Jake? Riki muttered.

Okay, everybody, let me introduce you to Jake. Jake, these are my friends, Jungwon and Riki.

It's good to meet you, buddy! Riki held out his hand.

Sim Jaeyun, or just Jake. Also, nice to meet you everybody!

Why does the sound of your name seem familiar? Jungwon enquired.

Remember that you were meant to give him a tour? The welcoming committee. Does this sound familiar? Sunoo face-palmed.

Oh, yeah! The couple exchanged glances and burst into laughter.

We apologize! But let's treat you to lunch as our way of making it up to you!

No, I couldn't possibly.

No, we insist. Come on! Riki pulled him to their spot.

Jungwon, Kiki, and Sunoo! With a squeal, Seungmin gave his friends a group hug.

Yaah! It's Niki! How come you're squealing? We had just seen each other last week. Riki gave an eye roll.

Still the kill joy, are you? Seungmin sighed dramatically.

My dear, Sunoo! As he embraced him, he chuckled till he saw Jake standing awkwardly behind Sunoo.

And who could this stunning specimen be? And no, I don't say " stunning " very often. Seungmin enquired.

I would like you all to get to know Jake. I was running after Jay when I unintentionally tackled him. Which brings to mind: Where's that idiot? Sunoo gave a huff.

Hello everyone! My name is Jake. It's good to meet all of you!

The new transferee, huh? Chan raised his voice, accented.

Are you also Australian?

Indeed.

Let's go! They both laughed as Jake placed his hand on Sunoo's shoulder.

And I'm Seungmin, and this one-yaah! How come you're face looks like that? Seungmin scolded Sunghoon for glaring at Jake as if he's about to muder him.

*for reference ٩( ᗒᗨᗕ )۶ : 

No reason! My name is Sunghoon

No reason! My name is Sunghoon. He tightened his grip on Jake's hand.

Oh, strong grip, Jake nervously chuckled.

Yeah, I work out. Sunghoon sarcastically laughed.

Either way, let's get some food!

While dining, Sunoo was happily invested, telling them about the movie he saw the other night when Jungwon spotted something.

He gave Riki a gentle prod and gestured to Jake, whose attention had been fixed on Sunoo ever since they began dining.

Riki giggled gently and shook his head until he noticed Sunghoon had been shooting daggers at Jake.

Oh, boy! We're in for an exciting semester! He murmured as Jungwon snickered.

Here we go again!