Chapter 1

The school was bustling as usual at the start of the new semester—that is, until

Park Jongseong, you stupid piece of shit! Come back here!

As Jay sprinted away from Sunoo, the other students' laughter resonated throughout the hallways of the school.

Shiro! Jay made a cheeky gesture towards an enraged Sunoo, sticking out his tongue.
Why you?! Sunoo yelled as he dashed toward Jay.

Jay bolted for it right away. crossing halls to get from one building to the school's premises.

Why exactly is he running away from Sunoo, and why is Sunoo so angry?

The sight of the two confused everyone, since only a few days prior, they were at each other's necks.

That being said, not much has changed between the two. To Sunoo's dismay, they or Jay chose not to rush matters after admitting their feelings for one another as the semester came to an end.

In Sunoo's defense, he did not want to rush things; however, he only needed to know where they stood.

To the annoyance of the circle, Jay has decided not to pursue their relationship, but no one really knows why. After their confession, he abruptly acted as if nothing had happened the next day, perplexing poor Sunoo.

Even though they would still argue over the little things, they would eventually come to terms. 

For the first time, Sunoo thought he was in the right place because really, what else could go wrong? It's only a new semester, right?

Up until Jay's jacket let out a little bark.

Yaah! I am going to kill you! Give him back to me, Park Jongseong! Sunoo yelled, struggling to catch up.

As he made his way down, he noticed someone walking down the stairs. The person started walking toward the garden, and he quickly followed him. Sunoo then tackled the guy swiftly, sending the two of them flying.

I got you now, you little piece of- OMFG! He could only curse when he realized he had made an awful mistake.

Apha! Oh my god, that hurts! The guy groaned.

Omo! dear, oh god! I'm so sorry! Sunoo apologized right away.

The guy got up and looked at Sunoo.

Sunoo's pouty, remorseful expression met him as he bowed repeatedly.

Whoa! I take it you're Kim Sunoo? So beautiful! The man gasped.

Sunoo, on the other hand, was surprised.

W-what?

Neomu yeppeo! The man blurted it out without hesitation. making Sunoo's face erupt with red.

Oh, I see. Thanks! He attempted to look away from the other person.

Allow me to help you here. Rising to his feet, Sunoo extended his hand to the stranger.

The stranger accepted his hands and stood up gradually.

Ah, you're still holding my hand! Sunoo chuckled nervously.

I apologize for it. Gosh, I can assure you I'm not a creep or a pervert. By the way, my name is Jaeyun. Sim Jaeyun, or simply Jake. He extended his hand.

Sunoo! Kim Sunoo. He shook his hand in response.

Yes, I am aware. You're way more beautiful in person, Jake smiled sheepishly.