🍃A Bow and an Accordion🍃

Start from the beginning

I charged up a gale and jumped up into the sky to fly back to the Hebra region. "It's gonna be a looong flight... wonder how (Y/N)'s training is going."

Meanwhile (Y/N)...

"Ow, Ow! Stop that!"

"You wanna master your rewind? This is how I did it!" Magnus said.

"By throwing rocks at yourself?!"

"Uhm... this seems unorthodox, Magnus..." Rauru said with concern.

After a not-so-long flight back to the Hebra mountains, I made my way to the flight range. But soon I realized that I wasn't alone...

The sound of an accordion and bow shots filled the air in the cave. Teba was practicing their aim, while the other one who's name I don't care to learn was playing their accordion, sitting on the very edge of the hut. My violin was right behind the fireplace, which was unlit. I could easily sneak over there and get out without being noticed...

"Master Revali?" Teba said, standing on top of the rock in the middle of the cave.

Aaaand there goes my plan...

"Oh. I didn't expect company." I walked over to the hut. The blue Rito waved at me, a dumb smile on their face. "Hm... kinda reminds me of (Y/N)." I waved back, but not because I cared for this guy... just because I knew Teba would get mad if I didn't.

"I just came to retrieve this... thing." I picked up my violin, trying to seem disgusted by it.

"Oh, is that yours?" The blue Rito asked. "I knew you were the music type!"

"What? No! This isn't mine. It's from... a friend, yes."

"Really? Then why does it have your name there?" He pointed at the carving on the violin with my name. "Crap..."

"... fine. I admit it. This is my violin." I grunted. "Now, if you'll excuse me-"

"You should stay and practice with me! You know, the accordion and any acoustic instrument sound very well together!"

"It's true. Kass has played his music in every spot in Hyrule, so he knows what he's talking about." Teba added, landing back on the hut. I felt tiny next to these other Rito... but of course, I'm far stronger.

"Well... I suppose there's no harm in trying, eh?" I walked over to the edge and sat down, so did Kass.

"And that's how I beat those Yigas with just my accordion!"

"So you're telling me there's this weird 'cult' that plans to destroy Hyrule called the Yiga in your time?" I asked with confusion. "Why? And how do they even plan to do that?"

"I don't know... they're really dumb." Kass laughed.

It had been many hours of just chatting with these two Rito, and I've enjoyed myself so far. Kass told me about his journeys as a traveling bard, and Teba kind of just... stared at Kass the whole time. "Oh these two are obviously in love with eachother... but they're both too dumb to admit it!"

"Well, this has been fun, but I should be on my way." I stood up. "You two obviously need some... alone time, don't you?" I teased the couple, walking towards the exit.

"W-What is that supposed to mean..?"

"Tell me if anything interesting happens, eh?" I said before leaping up into the sky to fly back to Zon'Hirith. "How late is it...?"

The sun was setting down in the now orange sky, and the moon slowly rose from the opposite side. "Oh God... I left (Y/N) in the dust!"

-(Y/N)'s POV-

"Alright, that's enough for today." Rauru clapped his hands together, smiling.

"So much for a short training session..." I sighed and sat down next to a nearby tree.

"At least my method worked! Hey (Y/N), catch!" Magnus said, throwing another rock at me. Thank God I can rewind stuff on command now... the rock went back to Magnus and bonked him in the head.

"Well, I'll go back to town. I need some rest..." I got up and made my way back to town, hoping that Revali hadn't arrived yet from wherever he went...

But as I planned how to apologize to him, I saw my Rito land back in town from the sky. "Oh thank Goddess..."

"Hey!" I started as I walked over to him.

"Woah... what happened to you?" Revali asked with a hint of concern.

"Magnus happened... he thought that throwing rocks at me would help me master my rewind." I grunted. "I'm kind of mad that it worked..."

"Huh..."

"Yeah... but anyways, finally got some time to spend with you!" I hugged him tightly.

"(Y/N)! Not in public!" He whispered.

"Oh... right, sorry. Totally forgot." I let go and hoped no one had seen us. "Well... I know where we could be alone."

"Oh, perfect." Revali smiled slightly. A rare sight, of course, and a beautiful one at that. "Let's go, you dumb goat..."

"Whatever you say, birdbrain!"

A/N: FINALLY NEW STUFF!!! I'm gonna try to keep going with daily uploads since I got more free time these days, but i cant promise that ill upload everyday. I hope you guys are enjoying the actually new stuff lol.