stupid tiktok

WHOEVER started the tiktok trend where it's a slideshow of your pet slowly getting sick and dying needs to be locked up IMMEDIATELY.

anyways. this imagine is based off of this trend bc i can't stop crying abt them every time they show up.

this one's gonna be probably very short 😭

y/n's pov
i was in chris' bed while he was out filming a car video with nick and matt. i was scrolling through tiktok, my for you page being filled with edits of chris, clips of the triplets, the new stupid trends, and some tv shows with a random game side by side. i was scrolling for about an hour, when chris came into his room. "hi baby," he smiled. "hi," i smiled.

he went into his bathroom to change and brush his teeth and whatnot, and i kept scrolling on tiktok. i came across a video of this girl with her dog, and it was a slideshow. it showed the dog slowly getting sick, until eventually the dog passed away. tears were rolling down my face, and i let out a sob, and chris opened his bathroom door. "baby? what's wrong?" he looked at me. "just this stupid tiktok," i wiped my eyes.

i scrolled again and it was another slideshow, it was a dog in all of these spots, and then the spots being empty because the dog had passed away, and again, i was in tears. (those ones get me so bad) "baby," chris laughed, getting into bed. "why are you crying over a tiktok?" he asked. "the dog," i cried, turning around and hiding my face in his chest.

"what dog?" he asked confused, rubbing my back. "i don't know, but she's dead," i cried. "i saw 2 videos about dogs dying, it's so sad," i cried into his chest. "oh baby," chris laughed, holding me tighter. "don't laugh at me," i sniffled,
pulling away to look at him. "i'm not laughing at you baby, you're just cute," he leaned down, giving me a kiss. "let's shut off tiktok for the night, i don't like seeing my girl cry," he said, kissing my forehead.