this is your new life

Mal pov

Mal saw agent 3 and agent 3 saw mal. they glared at each other and agent 3 quickly ran to the first zapfish. Mal was impressed by how marina fixed her e-liter. it was able to trace were agent 3 was going. Marina was even kind enough to make the e-liter pink and added Stickers to it. Mal called It the m-liter the Mal stands for Mal.

Mal kept her eyes on agent 3 but agent 3 kept hiding behind stuff. It was getting frustrating so she couldn't really do anything. Mal thought "is this how it feels to be a no wage having octoling?". After a few more minutes then octolings lost AGAIN and agent 3 was successful AGAIN.

Time skip to a few more months later :)

This day was going like any other than Mal was still broke and almost wanted to kill herself on multiple occasions. But while she was with marina eating breakfast. which was just a dry biscuit and some milk the inter com came on.

Inter com:change of plans today u finally get a day off other than marina u still have a lot of work to do. You all need to get ready cus tomorrow is the big day where we will all watch dj Octavio kick the living shit out of that agent. Now u guys go to your room

Marina look a upset but sighed it off

Mal:wait why don't I have a day off

Marina:oh I'm in charge of making the machines your gonna love what I have cooked up tho

Mal:I know it will be good

Marina went off to the engineering room and Mal went to their dorm and plopped on their bed. While Mal was watching on octotube she realized she hasn't seen Shelly in a while. Mal thought "I hope Shelly's okay, but where has she been?"

(Okay so to start I'm very sorry I couldn't come out with this chapter immediately because I have been busy with school work so bear with me also thanks for reading this and I can't wait for more of u guys to enjoy my story's)