Chapter 5

Yug's Pov

I woke up by the kick which launched on me by choti. She is so mischievous but i love her like my own.
I wish I have my own baby.
Bro teri shaadi ko abhi 1 mahina bhi nhi hua hai and you want baby, where the baby will come hmm, my inner demons again mocked me. Arrggghh

The door of bathroom open and here my wife is looking hot and cute at the same in this beautiful green chiffon saree.

She is doing her makeup, I went towards her with choti in my hand I was staring at her through the mirror then she asked me through mirror by creasing her eyebrow I shook my head she wearing the nuptial chain it's give me the sense of pride.

She is going to wear the sindoor I took the the sindoor dan from her hand and said, from today onward I will fill your hairline, got it and filled her hairlin.
She has closed her eyes and breathing heavily her chest going up and down by the movement of her chest the pallu got displaced and her right breast swollen part is visible to me and there was the mole which is begging for my attention.

I felt some discomfort in my lower region. I scolded myself in my mind bhai get a grip choti h tere haath m you can't let dirty thought come in your mind.

Eyes up mister,  Tanu said to Yug and by hearing her that he was caught by being naughty ,his ears and neck are red he was blushing like hell.

Aur itni meherbani kyu kal tak toh aap mujhe aise bezzati ki thi aur ab daily sindoor bharenge mere maang m hmm, Tanu again said and taking choti from my hand she was about to step out of the room but I caught her wrist and said,  I want to give a chance to our relationship ek hi ghar m, ek hi chaat ke nichhe aur ek room rehte hue bhi strangers ki tarah nhi rehna mujhe aur nhi mai tumse ab bhaagna chahta hu you are now destiny, my wife and going to mother of child too.
Got fit these in your tiny brain wifey and he kissed my cheeks .

Tanu' s Pov

I was too shocked by his confession and last sentence heated my body I can feel cheeks are getting hot and pink. This is not the only thing he did he kissed me my cheeks now I'm completely a tomato.

I asked him, you want baby  , with hesitation, he smirked and said, don't worry abhi itni jaldi nhi chahiye lekin chahiye jarur mujhe aur tum mujhe roko gi toh nhi na??

No,  all I can say at this moment.

Jaye jake freshnup ho jaye aur niche aaye breakfast ke liye , I Said to him.

In response he said, okay wifey.

Wifey sounds so good for from his mouth, I murmured under my breath.

By taking towel from cupboard he went to bathroom and peeked from inside and said I heard that.

I just ran out of the room. And the smile is still on my face.

Divya di took choti from me to make her bath.

I went to kitchen to prepare breakfast but mom asked me to not cook food because she doesn't want to have food made of my hand.

I said I don't have problem.

Yug came by the time and said, tanu give me breakfast I am getting late for hospital I have an important surgery.

I went to kitchen fetch his breakfast and placed it on dinning table. He started eating and his mother is fuming and giving bombastic side eye.

Yug I want to continue my job too I am on leave of  1month and and leave is going to end next weekend.
I said to him and in response he said, I don't have to asked permission for pressuming my job .

And I don't need permission for anything beside just let me know what, when you are doing the things got it . By saying this he took his bag and went toward door then turned and asked me to come near him by his fingers. And he kissed my temple and said take care. If you need anything so just call or message me okay.

I just hummed and blused.

But mom seems unpleased by the sight.

Thanku Mahadev ab sab kuchh thik ho meri married life ko bilkul achhe se rehne ka ashirwaad banaye rehna, I said to mahadev in my mind now I am going to my room I am sooo happy today. I want share this mummy and my bff.
------------------------------------------------------------

Do vote  and comment