Chapter 2

Tanu's Pov

I woke up with a tickling sensation around my neck I felt like someone is pointing needles there constantly so I turned my to look who is but wait what 😱 I got shocked by seeing the is non other than my husband.

He face is in the crook of my neck his arm around waist and his leg is caging my legs.
How the fudge I will get up this man has completely lying over me.
Arggh

I shook him but in response his hold tighten around my waist.
So I called him he just hummed in what to do with this man yrrr.

Yug utho jaye ab mere upar se mujhe ready hone 7:30 ho raha h sb hamara wait kr rahonge please let me go.

But the audacity of this man he's still sleep. Arrghhh

Yug utha jaaiye di bula raha hi h
I just yelled and lie to wake him up now this person up and staring at me and said What is your problem Mrs. Mishra with my sleep that you yelled this high???

I just blushed at his name by which just called me  and the next phrase breaks my heart  Mrs. Mishra bola toh jyada khush mt hona it's a reality of ny and yours freaking life now tell why cannot you let me sleep in peace hmm???

Listen Mr. Mishra you're completely sleeping over me and try to wake  you up 2 times but you didn't soo I just yelled now see you are not sleepy anymore now I am going to freshnup so you can continue you sleep if you want. I said  now going to get ready for my first rasoi.

Now I'm currently wearing a pink organza saree with little makeup I let my hair open because I don't have enough time make any hairstyle. 

Yug's Pov

What happened just now it shouldn't be happened next time otherwise she will think that I am doing deliberately and get chance to get close to me. I can't let happened this.

She walks out from closet she looking pretty in this saree for sure bro.

Why cannot she look this pretty in school time. Wait a second what just I said no no no get grip Yug you can't get fooled by her beauty she cunning that she knows you don't want get married with her but still she get married to you.

If your staring quota is completed than go get ready we have go down stairs  Divya di has said to me last night. And please come fast. She said I just rolled my eyes .

Tanu's Pov

He is taking too much then suddenly I heard a knock on my door I opened the door there divya di is standing there with her little packet of joy Tanu.

Funfact is my and her name is same that's i call  her soulmate.
Tanu is soo cute I just love her.

Di said I have come with because it's already late I got frightened but by seeing my expression di said it's ok I not gonna eat you just relax mummy and dadi said Yug ke saath aaogi toh late ho jayega toh mai bolna ne aagyi ab chalo aaj tumhe koi sweet dish banani bhi so lets goo.

Tanu's Pov

Now I am making kheer as per dadi's order and rest of the food will be cooked by cook. My kheer is done all the food is also done .

I asked one of the maid to call everyone on dinning table everyone is sitted and having there breakfast.

I have served the kheer to everyone and they appreciated me except my dear husband, mother in law and dadi.

They it is not that good that I need any gift or appreciation. This feels soo humilated but Dadu, papa ,chachu,
Chachi and bua everyone tried to make me comfortable and give gifts and shagun.

Divya di nd Abhishek jiju has gifted me a beautiful watch and saree

My handsome devars gifted me the best gift which being partner in crime and promised too protect me from anyone or anything which is try to harm me.

I feels so good after hearing them.

Yug's Pov

Tanu made the kheer which is absolutely soo tasty before I can say anything mummy said that it was not that good that it need any appreciation.

By giving me a side look to not say anything to her.
I just shrugged of my shoulder.

I can see how humiliated she is feeling now but I can't do anything.
You can do idiot you're her husband my inner self mocked me.

Everyone left for there room so I am.

Author's Pov

Now Tanu and Yug are in there room Yug is doing his pending hospital work on bed and Tanu is talking to her about all the rituals and her first rasoi on coach.
Then Divya come said to Tanu can she take care of little tanu for tonight because she and her husband have attend a function. Tanu said its okay di no problem.

In afternoon Yug's friend Neil and Mihir has come meet because they can't in the wedding. 

Yug is chatting with his friends in drawing room then Tanu came with Divya from garden.

Neil and Mihir are shocked to see her because never thought that Yug would marry her.

Tanu is also shocked as much as they are.

And said in unison Tum to each other 🧐

------------------------------------------------------------

Do vote and comment
And share with your friends it will help me.