a bouquet for a specific someone

Lucifer's POV:

A few days after moving here, I was able to get Charlie enrolled to a school and I got to work at the flower shop mimzy told me about. It was pleasant and calming, there were different types of plants like Rose's, Lilies, Hydrangeas, Tulips, Aloe Vera plants, etc.

Even better there was a garden behind the store where I could go and tend to the other plants and for the customers to look at.

Of course I made a lot of Bouquets it may be hard to believe but I'm a bit of a romance expert and it brings me joy to help others express love to their partners by using flowers.

Narrator:

A ding came from the door and Alastor entered the flower shop as he started to look around, he checked out the seed shelf and the plants around there, while Lucifer sat at a table making bouquet's.

Of course the only reason he went there was to check out what Lucifer was doing

The man just observed the plants untill he felt someone tug on him, he looked down and saw a little blonde girl with her big blue eyes looking at Alastor.

"Helloo I like your hair can I touch it?" Charlie asked her curious nature obviously showing

"Hmm no" he said not feeling a hint of emotion for the child and walked off the check out the other flowers, later on noticing that Charlie still followed him

"Can you stop following me little one, it's quite annoying" Alastor stopped in his tracks

"Hehe you have a bee following you" Charlie chuckled, that comment caught alastor off guard and looked around for a bee since he was disturbed by bees.

"Tch there's none" Alastor rolled his eyes

"Yeah but you looked around for it anyway" the little girl snickered making alastor feel annoyed of her

Alastors POV:

Who taught this girl her manners, she has no disrespect for adults at all. Whatever I only came here anyway to just get more information out of the morningstar.

Narrators POV:

"Charlie come here don't bother him" Lucifer said as he called over his daughter

"Yes papa"

"Where's her mother?" Alastor asked as he approached the two obviously just trying to get more info out of him.

"Oh divorced, I won custody thankfully" Charlie hopped on Lucifer's lap as he continued to make a bouquet.

"Mhm.." Alastor just observed the mans mannerisms.

Lucifer felt quite awkward as he just made the bouquet while alastor watched him

"Papa, I Wana make one" Charlie asked as she leaned onto Lucifer's chest.

"Oh alright then which ones do you want" Lucifer put down the bouquet he was working on.

"I Wana do red like him" Charlie pointed at alastor and his red vest.

"Stop pointing you little goober" the dad held Charlies hand and put her down "sorry bout that".

Lucifer grabbed a few red flowers like carnations, Zinnias, Tulips, and scarlet sage and he laid it out for Charlie.

"Do you have anything better to do than watch me work?" Lucifer commented

"I've got nothing better to do, my radio show isn't going live in a few hours still.

"Oh your a radio host?" Lucifer pulled out another chair so alastor could sit down.