๏Quatermaster๏

Start from the beginning

I was completely convinced that he'll keep Athena safe, even with his life and I guess she was too because she looked up slowly and nodded a little hesitatingly. But she was unsure and conflicted about something.

"But," She started, "I need you to promise me something."

"You go girl!!" I said excitedly.
This was getting interesting. I need some popcorn dude.

She looked at me like I was weird.
Not only her, everyone of them did, even Elora who was now back from her room.

Well, that's embarrassing. But who cares. I'm excited about what she's going to ask!!

"Ask whatever you want Ms. Athena." Hongjoong encouraged her with a small smile.

Awwwww, cute.

"Promise me," she started, pausing a little, "that after having the ring you'll kill my brother." She said looking directly at his eyes with something I can't pinpoint to.
.
.
.
Kill her brother? That's horrible. Why would she want her brother dead. I mean I know brothers can be a little piece of shit sometimes but kill?? That's too much. Is their relationship that bad? I mean I know that not all siblings are on good terms but still.
I shouldn't judge her though, just because you had a beautiful bond with your brother, doesn't mean everyone has it Byeol.

"I promise." Hongjoong informed her with now a little bigger smile which looked menacing.
I noticed the others smiling too. Wooyoung was even laughing a little.

Are these ateez even more maniac than my old one's?
Interesting.

"Ok than, now when everything is sorted. Elora why don't you show them their work? " Hongjoong said smiling.

Work?!?

"Noooo. Why do we have to work? I mean we just came here and it's already evening so I don't think there will be much work to do. Also, atleast give us a day free, we're already tired after all the ruckus you guys created back there." I said whining a little in the end.

He just stared at me and than shaked his head. Before he can open his mouth, Seonghwa said something which I'm annoyed about.

"Don't worry captain, I'll give her work and she won't say no to it."

Ha he wish.

"No." I said immediately.

I'm not letting him just order me like that. I'll only do what he want if he asks me nicely and gently and with gratitude.

He stared at me in such a way that I believe he was planning my murder. That won't work on me though.

"No." I said again now glaring back at him.

I heard Yeosang giggle a bit, with Wooyoung and Yunho gasp as if I just killed their family, Mingi also chuckled a little in his deep voice while Elora was trying hard not to smile. Cute.

"You're going to do what you're told or"

All of a sudden, Seonghwa took some steps closer to me and stopped at 1feet distance, that's a little too close for my comfort but I'm loving this closeness too. God, I'm down bad for black haired Seonghwa.

I'm not going to back down though, these tactics won't work on me.

"Or what Seonghwa? You're going to feed me to the sharks?" I asked challenging him.

"You don't want to know what we're capable of Ms. Clairvoyant." He said with his voice a little more deeper now.

Damn, that just made my heart flutter.

No!!! No Byeol!! Don't give in to this deadly man.

"What if I do Quatermaster, what're you going to do about it? You can't force me to do something which I don't approve of. No matter how hard you try, or how many times you threaten me." I told him in a sweet yet provoking tone, "Also, I'm adamant that I won't be agreeing with you if you're going to talk to me like that. Ask me nicely and gently, than I'll think about it. No promises darling." I finished. Lowering my voice in the end intentionally. And I'm sure that I won because of the look in his eyes.

He was conflicting whether to agree or not. But he will soon. I know how to make him.

"And what are you even doing here quatermaster, aren't you supposed to steer the ship or are you also trying to escape from your duties." I gasped a little at the end, dramatizing my sentence.

"Aw darling, it's okay. I'm sure you can just tell that to captain and he won't mind. Or you can talk to me anytime you want hm?" I said it in such a way as if I was talking to a child and I was loving every second of it.

I could see the others trying hard not to laugh except Hongjoong who was staring at me attentively.

This black haired grim reaper took one more step closer to me.

"I'm just letting you go this time because I've better things to do and we're not done yet, Ms. Golden." He said so lowly that it was even hard for me to hear.

"Whatever you say sweetheart." I said looking up at him and smiling sweetly.

Well, I won this round.
Byeol- no,

GOLDEN-1
GRIM REAPER-0