CHAPTER 37: TOO FREAKY, TOO FREAKY!!

DEANNA

DEANNA

It's been a month now and Chris is SOOOO much better he doesn't have his flashbacks about what happen and our sessions have been come less and less and I'm hoping we get out of here sooner than later. Our sessions have been full of laughing lately. I would laugh and giggle at something Dr. John would say then that would causes Chris to poke me to stop giggling but that made me giggle more and WE ALL KNOW what my giggle does to him and it got to the point where I had to leave the room and stand in the hallway and laugh my ass off then come back but that's when we all would burst out laughing. It was early in the morning, we had a late night up just talking about random weird stuff, Chris is so weird and I love it.

Waking up with a warm body next to mine, after waking up alone for so 2 years, felt very strange. I could hear his soft breathing, he was clearly still sleeping. I wasn't sure exactly what woke me up. I shivered slightly in the chill of the room, and nestled back against his warmth.

Waking up naked was another sensation I'd missed those 2 years – distrustful of the sanctity of locks kept me at least partially dressed, despite having the freedom to be naked if I chose.

His arms wrapped around me, conscious of my presence even in his sleep, drawing me closer. I snuggled closer, until I felt the hard length of him pressed against my back.

I wiggled, enjoying the feeling of its soft skin contrasting with its rigid length. He pulled me closer, and I knew I had woken him up.

Adjusting slightly, he positioned me so that his dick was pressed between my legs, nestled against the wetness already present. I blushed, knowing that he could tell how horny I was, glad that he couldn't tell, in the darkness of the room.

He groaned and slipped his dick into the wetness, not entering, but sliding between my dripping lips. The ridge of his dick head bumped my clit, already hard with the promise of what was to come, and my hips bucked unconsciously. He continued to slowly thrust between my lips, driving me crazy with the friction and the slowness.

"Shit Chris Love I'm sorry" I whispered as I whimpered and came, soaking his dick with my juices. His hands held my hips steady as He finally entered me from behind. Pressing a kiss to the side of my neck

"It's okay bae I love how wet you always are for Me." he whispered, he moves as slow and unhurried as before, he enjoy the feeling of my warm pussy wrapped around him, he are still not quite awake to do anything more than lazily bump his hips into mine.

Finally, I couldn't handle the maddeningly slow pace, and rolled us both so I lay on top of him. I faced his feet cowgirl style and began to raise and lower my hips drawing him deep inside with every thrust. His arms came around me, cupping and teasing my bouncing breasts, as I continued to ride him. Sliding one hand down, I found my clit hidden in my slippery folds and began to rub it, bringing myself closer to an orgasm.