𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞.

Once upon a time, there's a boy that wished to rule his own kind, to become a king that was honor by everyone else, and now he got what he wish for

He was respected by many, loved by his people and praised by his bravery.

But one day, group of demons barged the king castle and corrupted him. Now, he is called as the King of Demons or his real name, Akihito. People calls him Hito for short.

Hito is one of Ryomen Sukuna's close friend, while his servant, Sythe is a close friend with Ryomen Sukuna's servant, Uraume.

The king of Demons or Hito is currently sitting on his throne, watching his own people begging for his forgiveness.

"Please, my Lord! I beg your mercy! Don't kill my family! I swear i will never betray you again!" A man begged with sweats dropping off his face, looking through the king's dark green eyes that was filled with nothing but cold.

"You are not worthy of my mercy, foolish mortal. By the law of betraying me, you will be sentenced to death." The king announced, staring at the traitor who has his mouth parted.

"Guards, you may take this foolish mortal to the dungeon." Hito stands up from his throne, walking to the traitor and leaned closer for a few meters from him.

"Your sentence will be start by tomorrow."

The guards then grabbed on the traitor's armpits, dragging him with them as the traitor is trying to get away from their firm grip.

Hito watched the traitor slowly fading away. He let out a sight, pushing small of his blue hair strands out of his majestic face.

"What to do next.." Hito then rummaging through his scroll, writing and reading some stuff he probably doesn't care.

"Hm, how boring the world has become." Hito let his scroll disappear, walking to the door and push it with his hand.

A small stroll around the town wouldn't hurt.

"Sythe." Hito's loud voice echoes through the room, with smokes behind him. The smokes slowly disappear, a feminine shadowy figure bowing her head, as she close her red eyes.

"At your service, My Lord." She spokes, bowing her head.

Sythe is the one that Hito talked about, the perfect servant. She serves him the way he desired, but her rank is merely a servant. Hito thinks on making her a knight, but he needs to test her patience first.

Sythe wears the same attire as Uraume, with her pink hair tied to low ponytail slowly falls off her shoulder because of her position, with a long scar on her right eye.

"You shall company me to my stroll around the town, please get me my haori." Hito ordered his servant, as he let another scroll appeared. Sythe nodded her head, still closing her eyes.