Julien takes his jersey from the bench in font of his locker and turns to me. "Let's leave," he suggests and I just nod. Julien doesn't even wait for me to close up my locker, he just leaves the changing room.

After closing my locker, I narrow my eyes at my teammates another time and then follow Julien outside. "Hey! Thanks for speaking up, man," I tell Julien after I closed the space between us by running after him.

Julien lifts his head, his cheeks a little red from anger. "I would never let them speak like that about them."

I nod in understanding and pat Julien's chest brotherly.

We both walk closer towards the parking lot. Getting closer I hear Billie's voice yelling, "YOU WERE NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME! WAS I SUPPOSED TO READ YOUR MIND OR SOMETHING?!" Chris's voice answers her and my pulse explodes.

If this motherfucker is back talking to her, even touching her, I will kill him!

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP, CHRISTOPHER! WHAT ELSE DID YOU NEED? A HANDWRITTEN LETTER?!" she asks him.

I speed around my Pick Up, Julien following me. Behind it Billie and Chris are standing, yelling at each other. Julien rushes towards Billie when Chris lifts his hand.

I take his wrist and punch him in this stomach with my other hand. I push him to the ground, placing myself on top, when Chris gets irritated cause of the pain my punch caused.

"STOP PUNCHING HIM!" Billie yells at me.

I turn my head towards her and and frown. "What the fuck Billie?! He just tried to lay hands on you!" I yell back.

"I DON'T CARE."

Julien takes her in his arms and narrows his eyes at Chris. "You better leave now. I can't remember allowing you to come back," he tells him.

"I didn't ask for your permission," Chris grunts back.

I turn my head back to Chris, still placed on top of him. I hit his hands, holding both wrists in my hands, to the ground. "LEAVE!" I yell at him.

I let go off Chris, who looks like he's about to shit his pants and he sprints away. I get up from the ground and look at Billie. "I'll get you home now," I whisper and Billie doesn't even answer me. She just walks straight towards my Pick Up.

Julien just pats my chest and walks to Billie. He hugs her in goodbye, ruffling her hair before he walks to his own car.

Billie gets inside my Pick Up and I follow her. I don't start the car right away. We both just sit inside and breath. Both as quiet as possible. We don't talk. I want to apologize for ignoring her before but I don't.

We sit like that in my Pick Up for 5 minutes before I start the car and drive. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, you just wanted to protect me," Billie whispers and I turn my head in her direction for a second. Billie is playing with her fingers, looking out of the window.

I don't answer.

I do want to apologize but just because I upset Billie and not because I feel bad for what I did.

When I pull up in my driveway and stop the car Billie speaks up again, "I thought he came to apologize and talk to me. He didn't even understand why everyone was mad at him. He didn't even ask me why I didn't want to sleep with him that day."

Her voice is quiet and on the edge of breaking. But she doesn't cry. "I thought he liked me for being funny, for being sarcastic, for being a little mean sometimes. I even thought he liked my voice cause he was so obsessed with getting me use it. But he never asked anything about my mother, never understood my jokes and always was offended when I pulled a joke about him," she whispers.

I take Billie's hand and play with her fingers myself. "He just wanted my body. Never called me pretty or beautiful," she adds, almost even quieter than before.

I don't even dare to look up at her. I can feel her gaze on me but I know the second I will look into these stupid honey brown eyes, I will not be able to think straight anymore.

"Why were you even there, Billie?" I whisper, looking at my hands, holding hers. I remember her driving home after school. I remember how my mother asked her to cook lunch with her this morning.

But she was at the parking look at my ice arena. Talking to Chris.

"I was looking for you."

_ _ _

New chapter.

I hope you like it!

<3