5.

Billie

The music is drumming and you can already hear it 65 feet away. Outside, in Julien's front yard, are already people from my and Julien's year dancing, some of them even puking in the bushes. It's only half past 11 and they're already wasted.

I open the door and get inside, the smell of stoned teenagers greeting me. "Bell Bell! So happy to see you," Julien greets me with opened arms and by the way he's confusing my nickname, I can tell he had some drinks too much already as well as the people outside.

"Julien, you smell like a lot of prohibited liquid. So where did you get it and can I have something of that?" I ask, giving him a small smile.

Julien smirks and throws his arm around my shoulder. Leading me towards the little bar, they have in their kitchen, he mumbles something about how pretty my dress suits me and that he's sad about us being just friends. "Too bad, there are no butterflies breathing in my belly for you," he adds.

I hit the back of his head and laugh. Julien takes two bottles from the bar and pours their liquid into a cup. He puts the bottles on the counter and hands me the cup. I gulp it down my throat immediately.

I don't think my dad would be mad about me coming home drunk. He'd probably say something like You shouldn't drink at your age or When I was your age, we had orange juice served at our parties or something similar and then he would just go away and come looking for me an hour later.

Julien ruffles my hair and walks off, probably searching for some girls to hook up with. I pour myself another drink and walk to the living room, where I catch a girl from my biology class making out with a guy a year under mine. Drifting my gaze around I find Layla, Mavy, and Sara standing in a corner.

I walk towards them, earning a smile from all of them. "Billie Adams! You. Look. Magnificent. Absolutely gorgeous," Mavy says, looking me up and down. "And this dress," she adds, moving her finger up and down, pointing at me, "suits you more than perfect. I wish I'd look like you."

Mavy is a beautiful girl, with blonde curls. She has no reason to say something like that. If there is someone out there, who has perfect curves for any clothes, it's her. "Mavy, you look as breathtaking as always. Never say something else, " I tell her, pointing my finger at her.

I know Mavy doesn't actually have a problem with her body. She's always been pretty confident about it, which always adored me. Layla just rolls her eyes and Sara moves her gaze around the room, stopping at a sudden point. "I didn't know Evans was coming tonight," she says, ruffling her hair stressed.

I roll my eyes and so does Layla again. Sara and Blake had something going on three months ago, which means they had sex and then he never talked to her again. She's not as obsessed with him as Gemma is, but every time he's around, she starts to straighten her clothes or twirls her hair around her finger.

"You know he's not even looking at you, right?" Mavy asks, nipping at her cup of whatever liquid is in it. Sara's gaze darkens, her brows furrowed. Now Mavy raises her hands in defense. Slightly smiling she says," Hey, I'm just speaking facts. Blake Evans is right across the room, standing very close to a blonde girl."

Sara makes some dramatic inhaling sound, putting her right hand to her chest. "I am aware of us never being a couple but I can't stand watching him with another girl and it's not like I can leave now," she says. Turning around to me,
Sara's eyes brighten up with an idea. "Billie. You're close with him. Go and tell him to stop. Please."

I make a disgust face. I am definitely not playing owl, switching messages for anyone. "No chance," I tell her, looking around the room.

Mavy nudges my elbow. "Come one. Just go over there and tell them to continue somewhere else and we all can have fun again," she says. I shake my head. "What if I bake you these cupcakes you love so much for a week," she teases, knowing exactly I'm going to agree to this.

I steal Layla's cup from her and gulp down the liquid. Following the laughter of the high pitched voice of this blonde girl Blake was just about to make out with, I find Blake and Blondi standing right in front of the wall next to the front door. Blake is standing with his back towards me, his right arm resting on the wall. Blondi giggles about some stupid joke he just made, bitting her lip.

I tip his shoulder and a low snort escapes his mouth before he spins his head. Recognizing my face, he starts smirking. "Biscuit," he greets me, turning completely. "How pleasant to see you tonight." His gaze wanders from my eyes down my body and back up to my eyes. He smiles. "Nice dress."

I push him aside -which isn't as easy as I thought it would be and he's just barely moving- and look at Blondi, who is currently folding her arms and giving some kind of a bitch look. "Would you please go somewhere else and make out where no one can watch you? It would be way better for all of us and you'd have more privacy," I tell her.

Blake reminds me of standing behind me by whispering into my ear, "You know you can always switch places with her, if you can't stand watching her with me."

I punch the black haired boy with my elbow in his stomach, a sigh of pain greeting my ear. The sound makes me smile. "You. Get. Away. From. My. Boyfriend. If not, I'll have to drag you away myself," the blonde girl in front of me says.

Boyfriend? I don't think they actually together. Like boyfriend and girlfriend. It's just another one of his victims, highly overestimating her effect on a boy, who's not scared of physical contact or STD.

"Sorry do disappoint you, Miss, but this boy you just referred as your boyfriend would be subtitled as a manwhore, if you insist in using this kind of words."

Blondi interrupts me by walking closer to my face and raising her voice at me, "Go away, you fucking-"

Blake interrupts her, positioning himself in front of me. I hate that he's tall, I can't even see that bitches face anymore. "You should go, Mindy. I don't like people insulting my sister's friends, especially her," Blake says, not even waiting for her response, he just stares her down.

Mindy -apparently that's her name- walks away, leaving me and Blake alone. "Since my job is done here, I'll go back to the corner of this room I came from," I tell him and turn on my heels.

Behind me I hear the roaring sound of Blake's laugh, which keeps hauling through my ears the whole night.

...

I want to apologize for taking so long to publish a new chapter. But I have a lot of school stuff to do at the moment, since that's not working as good as it should.

Also I have to go through the written chapters alone now, so I can't promise that there will be less mistakes than before. If you find one feel free to tell me, I'll correct them.

I hope all of you are doing great! I will try to publish more often now!

Thanks again for reading this book, you have no idea how glad I am that people actually enjoy reading it <33