Chapter 10

At the overlords meeting tower, with every overlord except the three vees

Everyone sits In their seats, although the absence of Carmilla's daughters is noticed, though no one questions it. Alastor clears his throat, and tilts his head towards both Carmilla and Zestial. "So, my dear friends, what's the occasion? I have so very important things to tend-" though Carmilla interrupts him "(Y/n) has been kidnapped" a loud radio scratch plays, then Alastors head snap to her, and he opens his mouth to speak, but closes it again. Rosie puts her hand on Alastors shoulder, and just pats it. Missi Zilla stares at Carmilla shocked, her mouth hanging open. While the skull dudes skull mimics Missi Zilla's expression.

Zestial sighs and speaks up "this one had found thou being taken away by Valentino, thou was only a shadow, so this one could not help, only watch." Carmilla then speaks up "as much as I know you would be happy to kill them, we need to wait till after the extermination, when they're at their weakest." Though no one says anything, Alastor teleports away, while everyone else leaves, leaving Zestial and Carmilla alone, while they sit in silence.

With the three vees

Vox is hovering over your unconscious body, his eyes flicking around your torn up clothes, and the gold blood spattered across it. Valentino sits on the nearby chair, his arms wrapped around both Summer and Dia, who are sitting on his lap. Meanwhile Velvette is In her studio, looking at the various clothes her models have tried to make.

Vox groans, and leans back, finally deciding to move away from you, and instead moving over to his many TV's. His eyes flick across the many screens, looking for something, when he spots the overlords leaving the meeting tower, he watches, looking for a red haired demon. When he doesn't notice Alastor leaving with the other cannibal, his eye twitches, and he just sighs "damnit, where is that fucker?" "Right behind you" yelling out in surprise, Vox goes to swipe at Al, but his arm is gripped tightly by Alastor, who just stares at him.

Alastor then uses his shadows to knock the gun that Valentino pulled out, and then summons his shadow minions to hold him down, while ignoring Summer and Dia, who just stare in fear at what's happening. Alastor then, looks over at your unconscious body, and lets go of Vox, causing him to grip his arm, already feeling it bruise. "Sadly, I can't seem to get everyone to allow me to let me rid of you all once and for all, but for now, I'll just take back what's mine." He states, walking over to you, and using his magic, he teleports both of you to the hotel.

Valentino finally gets released once Alastor leaves, and Vox just curses, kicking a fallen over cup that goes flying past Val's head. "God damnit Val! We could have had a slight chance of talking to them before, but now, we're fucked! We can't get them to trust us anymore after that fucking stunt you pulled!" Grunting, Val flips him off, and storms out of the room, causing Summer and Dia to follow him.

In your room

Alastor teleports in, holding you, he then moves your bed, and sets you down gently on the bed. He turns to see the radio he had gave you still sitting there, though unlike before, it now just plays soft jazz, and not a random channel. Alastor looks around your room, and notices the very few things you own. Not a lot of clothes, not a lot of decorations, nothing. Humming, he snaps his fingers, and the room takes on a neon look to it, with purple, blue and a hint of green to it.

Smiling, he then turns to leave the room, making sure to cut the light off. When he steps out into the hallway, he notices Charlie slamming the door to her room closed, which causes him to grin. He then disappears, leaving the hallway empty.

Back with you, an hour later

Groaning, I grumble, and go to sit up, before I realize I'm in my room, or what looks like my room, the neon colors throwing me off, but other then that, it's normal. Getting off the bed, I notice that the radio is back, and that my suitcase is standing next to the nightstand, which I presume means Charlie and Vaggie are back. Wait, if they're back, did they do it? Did they convince heaven? Getting out of the bed, I stumble a little, feeling my legs shake due to laying down for so long, and go to the door. Opening it up, I notice how quiet it is, usually there'd at least be someone talking that I could hear, or Niffty's running around while she kills the bugs. But nothing but silence is there.