Chapter 7

Waking up, I notice that the radio that was on the desk is playing a soft jazz song, and get up off the bed, taking off the blanket, and looking down at my clothes and grimacing. Still wearing the same clothes I almost got abducted in, I can see some scratch marks on the shoulders from Valentino, and some burn marks from when Vox shocked me. Looking at the desk, next to the radio, I see a red shirt with darker red lines on it, and some dark red pants.

Grinning, take off the dirty clothes, and throw them into the corner of the room to throw away later. Taking the new clothes Alastor, or, hopefully Alastor, gave me, I into the bathroom and wash up quickly, then I take the clothes and unfold them and put them, noticing he also gave me a pair of shoes that look almost like his, though these ones feeling more comfortable. I look around the room, and put it into the back of my mind to buy some decorations.

Going to leave the room, I hear a knock on the door, right as I'm about to open it. Slightly confused, I open the door to see a slightly nervous Charlie standing there. Once she sees the door open, she blinks, and takes my hand, dragging me out my room, almost causing me to leave the door open. she speaks as she speed walks down the hall. "Sorry, but my dad suddenly changed and said that he'll be here in the morning, and now we have hurry and set things up." Talking really fast seemed to be her thing, but I just nod, knowing at least that it's something to do with her dad, and with how she's rushing me, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that her dads coming early then expected and now everyone's rushing to do something.

Getting downstairs after a moment, I notice a bunch of things, firstly the poster that says welcome Lucifer,  and some cookies sitting on a nearby table, sir Pentious having to slap Angels hands away from the tray each time he tried to grab one. "Cmon new guy, let me get at least one!" "Back off ssspider! These are for king!" Groaning, Angel tries one more time, but again gets his hand slapped away, he then lays off. Turning to the bar, I see husk drinking from a bottle, while Niffty runs around muttering about the "ultra bad boy" who's coming soon.

Charlie then drags me over to where both Vaggie and Alastor are, the former sitting on the couch, while Alastor just stands, though his eyes flick to me when he hears mine and Charles footsteps. His smile widens, and he takes a step forward, letting Charlie let go of my arm, she continues on to Vaggie, while I smile at Alastor, who speaks up after a moment "ah, my dear! You look just splendid today! Much better than those old clothes you had prior!" Nodding, I give him a smile again, and decide to yoink him into a hug, causing what sounds like a surprised radio static to occur.

Letting go of him after a second, I notice his smile is much wider, and his eyes glint, though his eyes go back to normal once I start to speak "thank you, Al, for the radio and the clothes, funnily I how owe three people something." Tilting his head, I see the question lingering in his eyes, though he doesn't speak it, I decide to still answer it "I owe miss Carmilla a favor that she said she'll cash in whenever she needed it, I owe Charlie another lunch where I pay for it, and now I owe you something." Smiling even wider, he straightens up, before speaking "I believe I'll take Carmines idea and make it so you owe me a small favor, nothing big, I promise!" Sighing, I nod, and hopefully neither of the people who I owe debts to decide to cash them all in on the same day.

Deciding to just stay next to Alastor, I decide to ask him where he got the new clothes from. "Aha, an old friend of mine made them!" "But, Rosie said that your guys tailor was killed, and before that I had saw the tailor on his own sign, dead, oh, do you multiple tailors to go to?" "My dear, I have many friends, one little tailor dying won't change much for me, but, how do you know Rosie?" "Oh, when I was with miss Carmilla, she took me to get some clothes, but while we were there, miss Rosie had entered the shop, and I had over heard her talking about your guys tailor." Humming, Alastor nods, then an idea sparks to him. Turning to me, he goes to ask me something, before a knock on the door interrupts him. His head snaps to it, but Charlie gets to it first, opening the door, a man, who is shorter than Charlie immediately says her name, and gives her a tight hug, seeing how Charlie is struggling to breathe, I'm going to assume that the short man's her dad...oh man, so the king of hell is short? I just called him short, I'm fucked if he can read thoughts.

Yandere!Hazbin hotel x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें